La La Loot!

I wear the speedy with the pochette hanging off and now the lavender cles too! It works really well, and it's like an additional pocket for stuff you need to get to really fast.. I just drape the chain over both handles and then wrap it around 1 of the handles till I get the right length of the mini pochette then I reattach chain to pochette. I'm loving the lavender with the azur... thanks for noticing!:heart:

mmmmm ... lavender and azur!! :drool: you are killing me here.

and how much were those shoes miss hottie?! forget bags, I think I need those next. :roflmfao:

mmmmm ... lavender and azur!! :drool: you are killing me here.

and how much were those shoes miss hottie?! forget bags, I think I need those next. :roflmfao:

ummmm... a mere $515.... yikes, but at Neiman's the Manolo's are like $725; at least the blue python ones I tried on, which (ps: I passed on) wasn't I good?:confused1:

However, they had some sale ones (pale pink open toed patent ---gorgeous -- heels not so high) that both icechick and I bought for $237.00 -- a real bargain!

No shopping for me till at least March when I'll hit Honolulu again... did get some pre-price increase thangs. I always do that when I hear about price increases, I goes a lil bonkers...:rolleyes::nuts: