La La La La La La La La...I've just bought something!!!

Nope, Kelly is going to surprise us all tomorrow I think! Should be a good reveal.

Lola, just noticed that your signature has changed for the naughtier!! I knew you had something blue on the way, but something small and silver too! Well done! Am looking forward to your reveals xx

Nope, Kelly is going to surprise us all tomorrow I think! Should be a good reveal.

Lola, just noticed that your signature has changed for the naughtier!! I knew you had something blue on the way, but something small and silver too! Well done! Am looking forward to your reveals xx

Well your guesses have been accurate in the past so i reckon you will guess the small silver something too!
The blue arrived today but am too tired and the light is too bad now to take photos. Will try to do it tommorrow. I'm very happy with it though.
The other thing got posted to my mil's address in Northern Ireland so it might be a week ot two til I get it from there.

aRRGGG! More waiting!!! Still, I'm sure it will be worth it.....

Lola, I have a good idea on the silver but I will not guess as I want to preserve your surprise! Glad that you like the blue!! I think it will be super useful and ideal for use around children. A good buy indeed. It will look beautiful no doubt and I cannot wait to see reveal when you are less tired xx