L@@k who came today!! REVEAL!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you might remember how much I want a madison bag that I love!! Have tried Audrey, no luck, Julianne...she didn't work either!!

I did find this little beauty though and I do LOVE her, a keeper for sure!!

And can anyone tell me if you can use Apple conditioner on her without harming her beautiful finish??
    She has a couple of spots on the top I would like to try to improve but don't want to harm her finish? I tried a soft damp cloth and most of it came off! Just wondering if Apple will improve it more?? :P

Ms. Sabrina in gray!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. oooohhh!!! so cute!!! i have the grey sabrina in large and absolutely adore her!!!! the grey is such a fabulously fresh take on neutral and works in every season!!

congratulations!!

3. That is pretty funny I bought some gray shoes today because of the season hahahaha to go with my grey bag

4. NICE!! I love it. You can use apple on it. My sister in law has the large one!! Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

5. We're bag twins on the gray Sabrina!! Isn't she a beauty?! I used Apple on mine and it turned out just fine. Definitely added a little more sheen to her. I noticed a small scratch on the back of the bag before I appled her, and it came out. I would definitely give it a try, if I were you!

6. Yes I love this soft gray as it will go all season...and I am a TOTAL gray bag fan...so she is perfect!! :yahoo:

7. YAHHH!! Oh good I am going to try the apple, I just love her sheen and don't want to spoil it!!

8. Yeah, I don't blame you. The sheen is really beautiful! I love gray bags!!

9. Me too...and this gray is so soft its not too dark for year round use and I love that!!

10. i LOVE this bag! it's probably my favorite of all time. congrats!

11. She is so pretty. Enjoy...

12. Beautiful bag!

13. Thanks ladies!! I am happy to have her home!! :smile:

14. Very pretty. I do love that color!

15. very nice! the sabrina is definitely a classic.