L@@k who came today!! REVEAL!!

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Some of you might remember how much I want a madison bag that I love!! Have tried Audrey, no luck, Julianne...she didn't work either!!

I did find this little beauty though and I do LOVE her, a keeper for sure!!

And can anyone tell me if you can use Apple conditioner on her without harming her beautiful finish??
She has a couple of spots on the top I would like to try to improve but don't want to harm her finish? I tried a soft damp cloth and most of it came off! Just wondering if Apple will improve it more?? :P

Ms. Sabrina in gray!! :yahoo:

787586491_qgWJ2-M-2.jpg

We're bag twins on the gray Sabrina!! Isn't she a beauty?! I used Apple on mine and it turned out just fine. Definitely added a little more sheen to her. I noticed a small scratch on the back of the bag before I appled her, and it came out. I would definitely give it a try, if I were you!

We're bag twins on the gray Sabrina!! Isn't she a beauty?! I used Apple on mine and it turned out just fine. Definitely added a little more sheen to her. I noticed a small scratch on the back of the bag before I appled her, and it came out. I would definitely give it a try, if I were you!

YAHHH!! Oh good I am going to try the apple, I just love her sheen and don't want to spoil it!!