L.A.M.B. Presale @ Nordstrom

Hello. I just purchased the Esquivel in Cheetah on-line. This is a silly after the fact question, but are there protective feet on the esquivel? Thanks!!

Sure are! You're going to absolutely :heart: it! It's been my 'daily driver' for about 3 weeks now and I have people stopping me everywhere I go to ask about it! ;)

Congrats and enjoy!!

Thanks! I'm new to the forum. I'm so excited to have found this. I just fell in love with the L.a.m.b handbags and I'm so glad that I don't see them everywhere. Love being different!

Thanks! I'm new to the forum. I'm so excited to have found this. I just fell in love with the L.a.m.b handbags and I'm so glad that I don't see them everywhere. Love being different!

I hear ya! I have to admit I was pretty tickled while I was in Nordstrom presaling and I saw Coach, after Coach, after LV after Juicy and not one L.A.M.B.!! :roflmfao: More for us! LOL

I am SO tempted to order the Cheetah Esquivel online from Cashmere, and I don't even have my Silver one yet!

I really need to learn how to pace myself lol.

Okay I'm going to be no help here....because I say do it! I say get it while it's on sale and available...... I see that style and print selling out quick!! :sad:

OMG! Just returned home from a lovely trip up to Nordstrom in Riverside, California where I got the 'back door' treatment! ha ha :graucho:

I was able to presale from the selected anniversary sale bags and what a bargain they are!

I got the Esquivel in Saddle for $335 (originally $500), the Cheetah signature clutch wallet for $170 (orig. $275) and two coin purses, one in Saddle & one in Cheetah for just under $56 each (normally $85)!!!!

I was shown the selected purses available for presale and they included the Oxford, Esquivel & Grantham. All were available in the Saddle, Cheetah, Rasta or Silver signature prints.

If anyone has trouble finding out how to presale, please let me know! My sales lady Jo said she would gladly take orders for presale over the phone! :smile:

I love Nordstroms and these bags...I will stop in my local store...yippie

I can't let myself - I just can't! LOL My boyfriend would totally kill me. And if I was dead then I'd never be able to buy another LAMB bag again. Now that would be a true travesty :biggrin: