KOU - this has your name all over it

This bag is EASY to pull off. I haven't seen Hermes make anything that looks less than elegant in person so i definetely think with a smart little outfit this bag would kill. i prefer PH with a bag this color and this leather because i think it cools it off a bit, but it's definetely wearable! anything from grey to yellow to black to brown. if you plan on wearing it with a jogging suit, though- please take a pass on it.

-signed
the fashion guru
:cutesy:

Hey Croissant, where have you been? Hadnt' seen you posting for a while!
hi kou!!! i took a break from tpf traveling, etc. and also because this forum was seriously feeding my addiction. i feel like Godzilla stuffing H bags in my mouth chewing on them. :crybaby:
i'm back on occassion to talk to everyone and i'm also hoping to add a Jige clutch to my collection soon as a birthday gift to myself. :yes:
and maybe a collier de chien cuff
and maybe a new scarf
and maybe a twilly
and maybe a Bearn

see..there's Godzilla again. :shrugs:

hi kou!!! i took a break from tpf traveling, etc. and also because this forum was seriously feeding my addiction. i feel like Godzilla stuffing H bags in my mouth chewing on them. :crybaby:
i'm back on occassion to talk to everyone and i'm also hoping to add a Jige clutch to my collection soon as a birthday gift to myself. :yes:
and maybe a collier de chien cuff
and maybe a new scarf
and maybe a twilly
and maybe a Bearn

see..there's Godzilla again. :shrugs:

Girl, we should totally meet up!! You in L.A., right? One of these days we need to have a Beverly Hills gathering!!

Girl, we should totally meet up!! You in L.A., right? One of these days we need to have a Beverly Hills gathering!!

YES! that would be fun! PM me about it in April, since that's when my travels will be done and i'll be staying put in LA.
We can go to BH then go to SCP to continue the party. or we can reverse. meet up at SCP, shop, first stop H, then Chloe, YSL, maybe Cartier if we're lucky.
then go to BH. H again, then Maxfield. then we can party. :smile:

YES! that would be fun! PM me about it in April, since that's when my travels will be done and i'll be staying put in LA.
We can go to BH then go to SCP to continue the party. or we can reverse. meet up at SCP, shop, first stop H, then Chloe, YSL, maybe Cartier if we're lucky.
then go to BH. H again, then Maxfield. then we can party. :smile:

This sounds fun!!! Amkur and Princess can join us and all four of us can go eat Morrocan food or have more fondue!!

This sounds fun!!! Amkur and Princess can join us and all four of us can go eat Morrocan food or have more fondue!!
There's a Moroccan restaurant on Sunset i discovered through friends. They even have a bellydancer O_o
yes it does sound great! finally- some people to hang out with who love Hermes and quality fashion like i do!
soon, soon! i promise! [2 months]