Korean Lasers and skin procedures

I'd like to get some moles removed while I'm in Korea too. Anyone have experience with the various methods, i.e. burning the moles/different lasers/surgery? Do Korean doctors ever screen for cancerous ones? Thanks!

Any place that states they do CO2 laser for scars? Some places will say they do but not list it on website.
Anyone with experience with ToxnFill and Muse clinic? I heard they're more factory, in and out, I don't need special care like surgeries.

Has anyone had Rejuran procedure done before? How is the result and is anybody keen to do it/go for consult together?
I had Rejuran done once! The clinic I had it done at wasn't super conscientious (in my opinion, since I was in and out within 5 minutes when realistically it should take much longer) and I'm not too surprised because it was very cheap, but I like the result so far and my skin has looked more plump and evened out. You'd probably have a much more dramatic result going to a more credible place. I'd say for me the difference was about a 15-20% improvement at most. Just bear in mind it's A LOT of needle stabs and for some people with a lower pain tolerance, you may find it unpleasant.

I have gotten Pico Laser twice in Korea for acne scars and sun spots. Apparently I need 15 sessions in order to see results.. or maybe the clinic is just saying that. Anyway, I will conitnue on to see. It is about 30-40USD per session. I will also try their Secret Laser which is a more mild substitution for fraxel laser (for pores)

I had the rejuran healer procedure done at Me Clinic. The dr uses the injector gun instead of injecting manually.
It has been 2 weeks but I did not see/feel any difference. Hmm...
Maybe its too subtle for me to notice?