Korean Lasers and skin procedures

vlinebarbie

Jun 26, 2021
What are some clinics you guys recommend for skin tightening, pitted acne scars? I’m also interested in basically any time of lasers, IV drips that make skin look better. Please recommend them all :smile:

What are some clinics you guys recommend for skin tightening, pitted acne scars? I’m also interested in basically any time of lasers, IV drips that make skin look better. Please recommend them all :smile:

I'm hoping for some clinics recommendations in Seoul as well (looking for serum injections and IV drips)

As for acne scars treatment, I did e-matrix, it helped with deep ice pick acne scars. But after a few sessions, it stopped working, and my skin only became slightly tightened after each session (not worth the downtime).

Now that my deep scars are healed, it became something similar to rolling scars and personally I think it's harder to treat.

So I decided to do PRP (injections deep into the skin, not the microneedling method) and I think it's amazing. I'm going to wait to see more results as PRP should slowly heal the area. If I knew earlier, I would go straight for PRP.

yes, we need more threads on skin treatments in Korea. they should have tonnes of such skin clinics around and IV drips has always been a thing there. it's challenging to source for such information strangely. maybe because i don't really understand korean. =/

Reactions: Looking Purdy
I'm in Korea for about 3 months this summer. I consulted with the following 6 dermatology clinics the past few days for acne scars and mole / birthmark removals:

아름다운나라 피부과 in 강남 (Arumdaun Nara Beauty Clinic in Gangnam)
Renovo Skin Clinic
Ever Skin Clinic
MeClinic
PhD
신사인피부과 (Sinsa Clinic)

I ended up going with 아름다운나라 피부과 in 강남 (Arumdaun Nara Beauty Clinic in Gangnam) because my relatives here have gone before and referred me to the clinic. Had one session there and I'm scheduled to have about 5-6 more. So far so good

I'm in Korea for about 3 months this summer. I consulted with the following 6 dermatology clinics the past few days for acne scars and mole / birthmark removals:

Renovo Skin Clinic
Ever Skin Clinic
MeClinic
PhD
신사인피부과 (Sinsa Clinic)

I ended up going with 아름다운나라 피부과 in 강남 (Arumdaun Nara Beauty Clinic in Gangnam) because my relatives here have gone before and referred me to the clinic. Had one session there and I'm scheduled to have about 5-6 more. So far so good

add Hus-Hu to list

Renovo Skin Clinic
Ever Skin Clinic
MeClinic
PhD
신사인피부과 (Sinsa Clinic)

do you have any idea of their pricing like? or if they state it on their webpage or something?

Do you guys recommend going to a dermatology clinic or plastic surgery clinics when considering skin procedures like Ulthera? Also, do you guys know if it's ok to do skin laser after plastic surgery?

N
Do you guys recommend going to a dermatology clinic or plastic surgery clinics when considering skin procedures like Ulthera? Also, do you guys know if it's ok to do skin laser after plastic surgery?
Not sure about ulterapy, but I’ve been to dermatologist and plastic surgery clinic in Korea for treatment like fraxel, co2, Botox, etc, and I’ll say I had better treatment and results at dermatologist

Renovo Skin Clinic
Ever Skin Clinic
MeClinic
PhD
신사인피부과 (Sinsa Clinic)

For the moles, are they doing excision or laser? If it's the latter do you know what type of laser they use? Which of your skin conditions are they able to fix in one session and which require multiple visits? Thanks.