KOP PA LV Boutique has some great things in!!

Selena- you are going to get me on that banned list.. I called to inquire about that Noe- I have always wanted one but did not care for the monogram waiting for Jim to return from lunch...

Selena- you are going to get me on that banned list.. I called to inquire about that Noe- I have always wanted one but did not care for the monogram waiting for Jim to return from lunch...

Oh!! I hope you get it! Did you tell them you wanted to buy it and to put it on hold for you?? LMK if you get it and tell Jim I said hi! He is a doll baby! Love him!!! The best SA in LV in my opinion!!!

Oh!! I hope you get it! Did you tell them you wanted to buy it and to put it on hold for you?? LMK if you get it and tell Jim I said hi! He is a doll baby! Love him!!! The best SA in LV in my opinion!!!

Selena:
I told him that you said hello he was very, very nice and I agree with you. Most men make great sales people... Anyhow- this baby is on its way fed-x and I will have it tommorrow-:yahoo: Thanks so much for the heads-up. It is what I have wanted for quite sometime... Will post a pic when I get it... Thanks again

Selena:
I told him that you said hello he was very, very nice and I agree with you. Most men make great sales people... Anyhow- this baby is on its way fed-x and I will have it tommorrow-:yahoo: Thanks so much for the heads-up. It is what I have wanted for quite sometime... Will post a pic when I get it... Thanks again

OMG! amamxr! GOOD FOR YOU!! AWESOME buy!! Can't wait to see PICS!! Congratualtions!!:party:

Selena:

Oooh!! Congratulations!!! The Damier Noe looks AWESOME!! :yahoo:

Selena, do you think that the mono Stephen looks much smaller than the leopard Stephen? I just wondered about the size comparison. thanks

^^I wondered this too. I have the mono stephen and saw the embossed one today. I asked the SA and he said they were the same. They looked abot the same to me.

Maybe LV has the sizes on their website. The embossed stephen is jsut as beautiful as the mono stephen, maybe more :sweatdrop: .

Selena:

Congrats amamxr, it's a really pretty bag :girlsigh: . Also, it's actually not a bad price for a SO as well, it's almost the same price as an Epi Noe, congrats again ;)

I saw two of the Leopard Stephans in the Fashion Valley LV store in San Diego, theyre gorgeous, I just wondered though, isnt there python on those Stephans?

Selena:

YEAH!! I am so glad you got it and got to deal with Jim! He is a doll.

Post pictures when you get it!!! Congrats, that is really a special bag! :drool:

Hey guys! I was at the KOP Boutique today and the DAMIER NOE special order is still available. The person who bought it just returned it to the store. SOOOOO if anyone wants it, its there! :smile: