Kooba Sienna

1. Timeless style or only trendy and "now?"

2. I think it's total trend, nothing more. I could be wrong, though. But I think the whipstich thing is so over, and the gathered pockets, too. I see the Tod's Girelli or the Jimmy Choo tote as more timeless. :biggrin:

3. totally trendy. it's an ok throw around bag, but would sell it on eBay after 6 months.

4. I have to agree, along with LV, Gucci, Fendi are some of the timeless bags.

5. what does it look like?

6. It is a trend. And like Fayden said, it is a good bag to throw around. The price went down on the Siennas!

7. Thank god I live up here in New England then. We are always YEARS behind. But I still like mine and don't really care.

8. definitely trendy

9. Hey, I just bought one! I won't even use it till the Fall! Yikes you guys are so fickle on bags. I say it you like it and it is a good quality bag, wear it. It won't be an "it" bag long, but it will always be a nice designer bag (right?) Also the sales price was only on the previous season's colors, the new colors are all full price. I mostly got one becasue I love large bags and whether or not they are 'In" at the second, I like to carry them. For the past few years I had not been able to find nice bags that were large enough for me, so I am stocking up while I can!

I'm also in a part of the country where it takes forever for fashion trends to reach us and I will probably never ever run into anyone here that will even recongnize, my Kooba, Botkier or Paddy and will think my LV is fake, so I just gotta make myself happy!

10. If you like the style of the bag is does not matter if it is a trend because in the future it may come back plus you will have a style no one will have for the season! Fashion always comes back and recirculates

11. Oh Inky Paws, I totally agree with everything you said. :biggrin:

By trendy, I didn't being an "It" bag, but merely one that would look out of place in a year or so with the general population.

I was just pondering this last night and thought I would ask the experts! :P

12. While that kind of stitching will always be around, the bag is a bit trendy. I was thinking of getting one, and then I found out that despite the price, they were made in China. For $600, no thanks.

If I had one though, I'd carry it until it fell apart.

13. Inky, I just bought one too. And I have to agree with what you said...I may be behind fashion-wise, but if it's a comfortable and convenient bag, I'll wear it! Plus, I got mine on sale!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice