Kooba Sienna

I think it's total trend, nothing more. I could be wrong, though. But I think the whipstich thing is so over, and the gathered pockets, too. I see the Tod's Girelli or the Jimmy Choo tote as more timeless. :biggrin:

lovinthebags said:
I think it's total trend, nothing more. I could be wrong, though. But I think the whipstich thing is so over, and the gathered pockets, too. I see the Tod's Girelli or the Jimmy Choo tote as more timeless. :biggrin:

I have to agree, along with LV, Gucci, Fendi are some of the timeless bags.

Hey, I just bought one! I won't even use it till the Fall! Yikes you guys are so fickle on bags. I say it you like it and it is a good quality bag, wear it. It won't be an "it" bag long, but it will always be a nice designer bag (right?) Also the sales price was only on the previous season's colors, the new colors are all full price. I mostly got one becasue I love large bags and whether or not they are 'In" at the second, I like to carry them. For the past few years I had not been able to find nice bags that were large enough for me, so I am stocking up while I can!

I'm also in a part of the country where it takes forever for fashion trends to reach us and I will probably never ever run into anyone here that will even recongnize, my Kooba, Botkier or Paddy and will think my LV is fake, so I just gotta make myself happy!

If you like the style of the bag is does not matter if it is a trend because in the future it may come back plus you will have a style no one will have for the season! Fashion always comes back and recirculates

Inky Paws said:
Hey, I just bought one! I won't even use it till the Fall! Yikes you guys are so fickle on bags. I say it you like it and it is a good quality bag, wear it. It won't be an "it" bag long, but it will always be a nice designer bag (right?) Also the sales price was only on the previous season's colors, the new colors are all full price. I mostly got one becasue I love large bags and whether or not they are 'In" at the second, I like to carry them. For the past few years I had not been able to find nice bags that were large enough for me, so I am stocking up while I can!

I'm also in a part of the country where it takes forever for fashion trends to reach us and I will probably never ever run into anyone here that will even recongnize, my Kooba, Botkier or Paddy and will think my LV is fake, so I just gotta make myself happy!

Oh Inky Paws, I totally agree with everything you said. :biggrin:

By trendy, I didn't being an "It" bag, but merely one that would look out of place in a year or so with the general population.

I was just pondering this last night and thought I would ask the experts! :P

While that kind of stitching will always be around, the bag is a bit trendy. I was thinking of getting one, and then I found out that despite the price, they were made in China. For $600, no thanks.

If I had one though, I'd carry it until it fell apart.

Inky, I just bought one too. And I have to agree with what you said...I may be behind fashion-wise, but if it's a comfortable and convenient bag, I'll wear it! Plus, I got mine on sale!:biggrin: