Kooba Ginger Or IF Bag?

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I am looking at this Ginger Kooba on the e-lux ad on this pages right side. Is it really that big? Or is it just because the model is 58 lbs? I am debating my next bag.

Either A Kooba Ginger, Carla, or Nisha, or Mia (leaning toward the Mia but I love that Ginger bag now).

Or another IF bag. There are so many to choose from and I love them all. These two bag types are my current Favs. I'm really into leather right now.

Anybody have suggestions. I want a shoulder bag is all I know

I like this one

Lexie2000 said:
I am looking at this Ginger Kooba on the e-lux ad on this pages right side. Is it really that big? Or is it just because the model is 58 lbs? I am debating my next bag.

Either A Kooba Ginger, Carla, or Nisha, or Mia (leaning toward the Mia but I love that Ginger bag now).

Or another IF bag. There are so many to choose from and I love them all. These two bag types are my current Favs. I'm really into leather right now.

Anybody have suggestions. I want a shoulder bag is all I know

Yes, I knew that Sarah bag had something that bothered me. The Thong Bag it should be called. Thanks...that one is out! LOL

I know the Nisha is similar to the Flashback but it's a longer strap and no metallic glint. And the Ginger is darling but too similar to my Marcelle probably.

And then I'd like another IF. I am leaning towards The embellished Beaded Nikki. What do you think of this bag?

View attachment 18033