Kooba Ginger Or IF Bag?

1. I am looking at this Ginger Kooba on the e-lux ad on this pages right side. Is it really that big? Or is it just because the model is 58 lbs? I am debating my next bag.

Either A Kooba Ginger, Carla, or Nisha, or Mia (leaning toward the Mia but I love that Ginger bag now).

Or another IF bag. There are so many to choose from and I love them all. These two bag types are my current Favs. I'm really into leather right now.

Anybody have suggestions. I want a shoulder bag is all I know

2. would be good if there were pictures...

3. I personally like Carla. For some odd reason, the straps on Sarah reminds me of a thong. =P

4. My vote is for the Ginger or Carla

5. I like this one [​IMG]

6. The Carla is my favorite, its beautiful!

7. I hate Kooba bu that ginger does look nice!

8. I think the Nisha looks alot like your Flashback.

9. i like the ginger too, but personally that big is kind of to obig for me.

10. i like the karla one..:amuse:

11. I like the Ginger.

12. I like the Nisha, Ginger and the Carla. But if I had to choose one, probably the Carla. :smile:

13. Ginger :heart:3333

14. Yes, I knew that Sarah bag had something that bothered me. The Thong Bag it should be called. Thanks...that one is out! LOL

I know the Nisha is similar to the Flashback but it's a longer strap and no metallic glint. And the Ginger is darling but too similar to my Marcelle probably.

And then I'd like another IF. I am leaning towards The embellished Beaded Nikki. What do you think of this bag?

View attachment 18033

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice