KONAD Nail Art Stamp Kit

Since I used this forum to help me choose which Konad plates to get, I would like to share my first experiences on my nails. I practiced a lot on paper before that! :P

The first picture is my first Konad stamping. I was waiting to received my 18G lamp so I decided to stamp over my 2 weeks old magneto manicure. It helped me wait for another week.

The second picture is my second times with Konad. I decided to enhance my ring finger with a white base color with red stamp. My othef fingers were red with glitters.

I have to say thank you to all of you becausereading you and seeing your pictures is inspiring.

I used this forum to help me figure out how to use Konad too. I just attempted my very first one!

You guys both did perfect look great!

My friend has a nephew with autism and asked me if I could do a manicure that would support autism awareness. I love how it came out! I used Gelish Arctic Freeze with LeChat A Bit Chilly sponged on the ends. I stamped using the puzzle stamp from the MJ1 plate and the ribbon from the Fun 2 plate. Konad black, yellow, blue and red polishes were used to stamp.

View attachment 2068790

I like how you combined different colours. So creative and also for a good cause. :smile:

It looks great, I like the sponging!!

Here are a couple of my latest stamping:

With plate BM-201
8459720812_4c25be620d_z.jpg

Plate DRK-A
8458626351_039ba55338_z.jpg

Plate DRK-A
8479694913_3f6f6080ee_z.jpg

All are gorgeous. I don't have that plates but they look good. I can't wait to see more.

Hi everyone! I'm new to stamping and just got some stamping plates back in January. Anyways I decided to add some abstract hearts to my existing manicure using color club's fashion addict over china glaze light as air. I should have chosen another color for stamping since it doesn't really show.

image-1989196830.jpg

My Easter mani. Not exactly what I had planned (cursed French tips!!!), but I love it anyway! The colors are SO soft, it reminds me of fine China (or wallpaper:P).

LeChat "Angels from Above" using Shany XXL plate "A"
picture.php

While I was taking these pictures, my 2-year-old daughter kept saying, "Take a picture of my hand, too!" :giggles:
picture.php