koala agenda

I called the Plam Beach, Fl location & they still had it in stock. It should arrive in about 2 days & they gave me the calendar inserts for the rest of the year free!!! :hysteric:

I'll post pictures as soon as i get it in.

Lucky you when I called to get mine they were going to charge me for the inserts so I just said no them and got the koala by itself. I found some filifax inserts until 2008 then I will get LV inserts.

Lucky you when I called to get mine they were going to charge me for the inserts so I just said no them and got the koala by itself. I found some filifax inserts until 2008 then I will get LV inserts.

yeah she said the insert for 2007 were going to be $50 & i said i would just wait. Then she got my number & said she was going to talk to the manager & call me back. Like 5 mins. later she called & said they would give them to me for free. I was just going to do like you did & get the filofax ones & wait intil 2008 for the louis vuitton ones.

IT CAME IT TODAY!!!!:yahoo:

box.jpg

letter.jpg

dustbag.jpg

agenda.jpg

inside.jpg

address.jpg

pink.jpg

The pink was a lot lighter than i though but i still love it! For those of you have have it what are some pens that will fit in the holder & what are some other refills that fit? I got the louis vuitton ones for free but i really need a whole page for a day b/c i write big. I think i remeber someone saying hello kitty fits in them but i'm not sure which size agenda it was.

IT CAME IT TODAY!!!!:yahoo:

box.jpg

letter.jpg

dustbag.jpg

agenda.jpg

inside.jpg

address.jpg

pink.jpg

The pink was a lot lighter than i though but i still love it! For those of you have have it what are some pens that will fit in the holder & what are some other refills that fit? I got the louis vuitton ones for free but i really need a whole page for a day b/c i write big. I think i remeber someone saying hello kitty fits in them but i'm not sure which size agenda it was.

I found a fisher space pen that fits in mine, barely, right now, because it is so new, but it will stretch out the more I use it. I'll see if I can find you the link to the pen.
Love the agenda BTW!!

After seeing someone in here with a Monogram Koala Agenda in Rose. I'm dying for it. So does louis vuitton have anymore & how much do the retail for? I plan on calling louis vuitton as soon as i can but i can't wait to fine out! They have one on ebay but i have no clue where it's real or not. i think it is though so i'm keeping my eye on it.

Also i posted about getting a new store & what to buy. Since i don't have a job yet it will have to be something small. So i was thinking about the Dentelle Ludlow. Would it fit in my Pochette Croissant? Also how much does it cost? I been wanting a wallet to fit in it since i got it in april 2006.

i can't wait intil my store opens so i don't have to keep asking these silly questions :smile:
Hello,
I know that this is an old post, but do you know where I might find this same agenda? I want one and can't find it online anywhere :sad: