koala agenda

ashleydanielle4

ashleydanielle
Aug 13, 2007
After seeing someone in here with a Monogram Koala Agenda in Rose. I'm dying for it. So does louis vuitton have anymore & how much do the retail for? I plan on calling louis vuitton as soon as i can but i can't wait to fine out! They have one on ebay but i have no clue where it's real or not. i think it is though so i'm keeping my eye on it.

Also i posted about getting a new store & what to buy. Since i don't have a job yet it will have to be something small. So i was thinking about the Dentelle Ludlow. Would it fit in my Pochette Croissant? Also how much does it cost? I been wanting a wallet to fit in it since i got it in april 2006.

i can't wait intil my store opens so i don't have to keep asking these silly questions :smile:

you will have to search for it. they're discontinued. call 866 and see if you can find one. i know atlantic city had some but i'm not sure how much stock.

I'm going to call them tomorrow!! hopefully i'll be able to find some way to get it before they sell out compelety because i would much rather pay a little more & buy it from louis vuitton to have the comfort of knowing it's real & never used.

I callet 866-VUITTON today even though i hate talking on the phone it freaks me out but the guy was supppppper nice. I had just woke up & he didn't hear what i said so he asked me to spell it & i told him C-O-A-L-A. :blush: I caught myself the second time but i still felt stupid. Anyways he gave me the 8 or 9 locations that still had them but i'm not sure if that was just the rose or the mandarin too. & i think my dad is going to buy it for me!!! My mom said she would talk to him tomorrow about when.

I'll keep you updated on if i get one or not!!!:yahoo:

I callet 866-VUITTON today even though i hate talking on the phone it freaks me out but the guy was supppppper nice. I had just woke up & he didn't hear what i said so he asked me to spell it & i told him C-O-A-L-A. :blush: I caught myself the second time but i still felt stupid. Anyways he gave me the 8 or 9 locations that still had them but i'm not sure if that was just the rose or the mandarin too. & i think my dad is going to buy it for me!!! My mom said she would talk to him tomorrow about when.

I'll keep you updated on if i get one or not!!!:yahoo:

hope you do :smile: i came close to getting a damier in atlantic city a few weeks ago but decided against it. then i realized not one store in new york city had it, which was where i was going to buy it, so i opted for a damier azur instead. plus it was $100 less than a koala and i didn't feel like paying the extra hundred. lol.

I called the Plam Beach, Fl location & they still had it in stock. It should arrive in about 2 days & they gave me the calendar inserts for the rest of the year free!!! :hysteric:

I'll post pictures as soon as i get it in.