Kingston or Montego?

I received my Silver Kingston today !:nuts::yahoo:
That bag is GORGEOUS !!!! It's perfect in every way except.......underneath the front clasp, there is some transfer, I don't know exactly what it is and it doesn't look like it'll come off. It doesn't look like paint. To me it looks like ink...I'll have to take a pic to show you guys.
So, what should I do? I don't know how scarce this bag is as I've never even seen one until today and have not seen any on ebay.
Should I keep it? You can't see it unless you open the clasp.

First off I have never heard of let alone seen a Silver Kingston.....so yeah, you got a pretty rare bag. Secondly, do you plan on using the front pocket? I don't really use the front pockets of any of my bags..so for something so rare I'd keep it. But if it's going to bother you then I'd return it.

Let's see those pics lady!! :woohoo:

handbaglover - does the stain look like dye transfer from the little leather tab at the bottom of the black and white stripe? This is a common problem, but I'm not sure if anyone's had any success in solving it. As long as it doesn't bother you too much, I would definitely keep the kingston! I can't wait to see pics, I bet it is beyond gorgeous!

Presenting........*drum rolls *.......my new Silver Kingston :heart::girlsigh:
The Kingston Sista's :jammin:
And a pic of the transfer :sad:

Attachments

• IMG_9926.jpg
    IMG_9926.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9934.jpg
    IMG_9934.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9928.jpg
    IMG_9928.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 34
Yeah, that looks like the dye transfer issue that several people had with the Rowington last year. Personally it wouldn't bother me cause I'd never see it!! :lol: But everyone is different. Do you use the front pocket a lot on your other Kingston??

WOW that bag is stunning! :drool:

I am the biggest perfectionist/pickiest person I know about everything, including handbags, and if I had that baby I wouldn't even care about the transfer! The bag is too beautiful to be weighed down by something that's covered up 99% of the time. Enjoy her!

I don't use the front pockets on any of the bags..
I am definitely keeping this one ! Because I know I will regret it if I returned it..
I can't get over how classy it looks. I love the silver montego but the only thing holding my back from getting it was b/c it was a hand-held bag. Now, i can enjoy that shape and put over my shoulder ! YAY ! it's just a *tad* bigger..hahaa

ya know, when it first came out i didn't like it at all or the plain saddle. My first impression was it's such an old lady print. Boy, was i wrong !!!
like knaz says...the silver is your black bag with a twist ..

^ ITA, when it first came out and I was trying on bags for the Nordies Anniversay pre-sale, my SA (who's always very honest with me!) told me the silver rowington was totally an old lady bag! lol, I kinda agreed at the time. Now I am in LOVE! It is so versatile, not to mention beautiful!

At first I didn't give the saddle a second glance either. I thought, I have too many LV's and brown Gucci's to dare buy a boring brown LAMB bag. I was so wrong! I have the Devon and Rowington in saddle and it is true love!