Kinda funny

There are 10 choices of Birkin on the UK version including birdie, croc, lizard, himalaya, barenia and toile....! I would post a pic but technology hates me. someone help!

Last edited:
Nice job hello! hello!
(now can you make it so we can order one, LOL!):biggrin:

and yes, preferably for that price $0,000.00 as well!:yahoo:

OT, but haven't anyone noticed the VAST array of leather bags that are now available on Hermes.com USA website recently? :nuts:

Jige, Jypsiere, Medor, Massai cut just to name a few... I suppose it is higher profit to sell online without having to pay for SA commission as well as other related brick and mortar costs associated with a stand alone store! But isn't H about the shopping and discovery process as well?!

OT, but haven't anyone noticed the VAST array of leather bags that are now available on Hermes.com USA website recently? :nuts:

Jige, Jypsiere, Medor, Massai cut just to name a few... I suppose it is higher profit to sell online without having to pay for SA commission as well as other related brick and mortar costs associated with a stand alone store! But isn't H about the shopping and discovery process as well?!

I guess bags available at H.com are bags that are more challenging to move in a physical store. I read somewhere here that when the Jypsiere came out, it wasn't warmly welcomed because of the price point. Maybe it still is today.