kinda disapointed in current merch

I really only like Signature....I'm obsessed with black on black at the moment. I did look at the Poppy and it was just WAY too colorful for me. I'm very happy with my Julianne, new wallet and my Op Art Tote.

I was in the boutique yesterday and saw the poppy line. Personally I don't like it because its a little young for my tastes. I can see my little teenage cousins really digging the style. I think a good medium size bag is the Sabrina. (They took 90% off them out of the store!!)

Congrats on the promotion! I hope you find that perfect bag.

well i went to the boutique today. DH was gonna get me a bag as a little pressy since im getting a promotion. i wanted the poppy groovy. this bag is reallllly small. im not at all impressed w poppy. kinda looks like stuff u get at Aldo or JCPenney or something. the sig actually looks better in my opinion on this line!

as for the rest of the current selection, im not into maggie- too big. same w ali. all in all i found everything was either really tiny or gigundo. where are the nice medium size shoulder bags?

Did you get a chance to look through the "shoulder bag" section on the website? There are some gorgeous things still available. The ali flap looks to be a good midsized bag. The madison and parker shoulder bags are also still available and are both great midsized (but still roomy) pretty bags.

I too don't care for much of the merchandise they have but then I don't care for Spring/Summer bags much. I am waiting for the Fall when I know they will have something that I like.

i am always impressed with coach (god bless reed). what i don't always like is the price. sometimes they are getting pricey like luxury bags when they are only designer bags. i think they also tend to get heavier. sometimes they are already heavy before i put anything into it. i think there is always something i like at coach, the question is can i afford what i want or do i settle.

some how and I don't know why I really like the SEQUIN SPOTLIGHT bag, not that I would buy it or even have a place to wear it, but I do like it

other than that the rest of the poppy line really isn't for me

and I do find that most Coach bags are either too small for me or too big

Unlike the majority I'm digging the Poppy Glam C tote. I've tried it on a couple times in the store and it sits wonderfully on my shoulder. I want a cute summer bag. other than that nothing is calling my name. I keep trying to like the patent Maggies but I don't like how the patent is on them. I already have a couple Sabrina's so I don't want anymore. So I will wait and hope something comes out in Sept. that I just have to have for fall. But also I normally don't buy anything from the boutique unless I have a PCE. It helps!

I dont like anything that is currently in either. The poppy line and the maggie just really doesnt seem to catch my eye! I did go in to get the free pencils the other day and I looked at some of the poppy items and I dont like anything at all. This is a relief considering ive boughten so much lately. I think im going to stick to finding other bags that ive been wanting for awhile

I really like the Maggie and for some reason the Poppy Spotlight in Licorice catches my eye...ITA it doesn't have that Coach-quality feel but it's pretty and seems practical...plus it's crossbody!