Kimmy's collection

Hi

The denim neo speedy was very rare when they first came out but seem to be easily accsseable now. They have not stated wether the denim line is limited yet - but I have a feeling it eventually will be - the cerises line has stopped production now so that is classed as a limited piece now. HTH

WOW! I love Louis as well but I don't have a collection like that! Awesome! Especially the Murakami speedy (love, love, love that!) and the neo denim speedy. I'm wanting that denim bag! Do you have any pics of the back of it? Thanks!

kimmy said:
Hi

The denim neo speedy was very rare when they first came out but seem to be easily accsseable now. They have not stated wether the denim line is limited yet - but I have a feeling it eventually will be - the cerises line has stopped production now so that is classed as a limited piece now. HTH

Ooohhh.. if that neo speedy gets limited, then I want it now!! lol :lol:

Issmom said:
Not a huge LV fan but I've always loved the Sprouse and the dalmatian print...you have them both!

I recievd the graffiti and the dalmatian last october for my 21st birthday - but i am yet to use the dalmatian it is so beautiful and has some much work to it . I am just worried to use it - but its soooo classy I think i will need a special occassion for it - and to be honest I dont have many of those at the moment!!

Issmom - why are you not a huge fan of LV - just curious do you own any LV??:biggrin:

kimmy said:
Issmom - why are you not a huge fan of LV - just curious do you own any LV??:biggrin:

Don't own a single LV! I'm not saying I will never own one...I like the epi and I like the vernis -- of course, the dalmatian and the Sprouse. I was tempted when the Murakamis were new but I'm glad I didn't go for them. I don't think I'd still want to carry them now (no offense to you....they are part of your collection....in mine, they'd stand out like a sore thumb!).

Never say never!