Kimmy's collection

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here is my LV collection broken down - minus a few bits - but i will take some new pics when my new stuff comes which includes Dior .......

candysCB.jpg candysMC.jpg candysMONO.jpg candysvernis.jpg miss.jpg
  2. I moved your post from the other thread into your own.

Nice collection!

3. wow, i can tell you're a little preoccupied with Mr. LV hehe. that's an awesome collection!

4. Hey ..... yeah a bit he he

I think I am going to branch out into new brands - Ii would like the dior gambler bag, a chloe paddington in chocolate or tan, a bulga bag and a luella lol --- well see hmmm

But LV will always be my fav

5. that is so many LV bags!!! They're nice!! I have the multicolor speedy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag. also got the epi sofflout, accesseries pouch, and another epi

6. Fabulous!!!!! I love to see all of the same designer, it makes it a really refined collection ,as a whole it's more valuable. It's great kimmy!:nuts: :love:

7. I'm loving how you have so many pochettes !

And the neo denim speedy is awesome !

8. I loveeee your fantastic LV collection. You can be our LV expert from now on!! :amuse:

9. Thanks everyone - I have a few more LVs I need to post up - I need to get snapping.

LV EXPERT LOL THAT SOUNDS COOL :biggrin:

10. Thanks Val :smile:

11. I really dig all the bags you chose- seems like you know your own style pretty well!

12. Cute collection :smile: I'll get back to your PM a little later when I make sure the facts I have are correct. Not too familiar with the gambler line, but my SA knows his stuff :biggrin:

13. That would be great -- thankyou

14. The CB is one of my favs! AWESOME collection!

15. I love the fact that you photographed some special editions for us to appreciate! You have the hard-to-find fuschia vernis, dalmation multicolor, graffiti .. wow! *sigh* so lucky, you are! They're so beautiful!