Kimmy's collection

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
wow, i can tell you're a little preoccupied with Mr. LV hehe. that's an awesome collection!

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Hey ..... yeah a bit he he

I think I am going to branch out into new brands - Ii would like the dior gambler bag, a chloe paddington in chocolate or tan, a bulga bag and a luella lol --- well see hmmm

But LV will always be my fav

sapna

Dec 2, 2005
that is so many LV bags!!! They're nice!! I have the multicolor speedy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag. also got the epi sofflout, accesseries pouch, and another epi

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Fabulous!!!!! I love to see all of the same designer, it makes it a really refined collection ,as a whole it's more valuable. It's great kimmy!:nuts: :love:

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Thanks everyone - I have a few more LVs I need to post up - I need to get snapping.

LV EXPERT LOL THAT SOUNDS COOL :biggrin:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
www2.hawaii.edu
Cute collection :smile: I'll get back to your PM a little later when I make sure the facts I have are correct. Not too familiar with the gambler line, but my SA knows his stuff :biggrin:

supersaucy

O.G.
Nov 16, 2005
I love the fact that you photographed some special editions for us to appreciate! You have the hard-to-find fuschia vernis, dalmation multicolor, graffiti .. wow! *sigh* so lucky, you are! They're so beautiful!