Kim Kardashian

Consider some of the others: Naomi Osaka, Dan Levy, etc. Kim is getting mocked on Twitter - the Dementor from Harry Potter :giggle:

Is this the Met Gala or a Halloween party? WTF. I can't help but wonder if Kim's getup helps protect against Covid. :giggle:
And WTAF is Natalia Bryant wearing? And why is she even there??? She's the daughter of an NBA great, so that makes her a model and straight to the Met. :rolleyes: All these rich people's kids that get beelined to the front of everything is so irritating. Where's the equality? Why are you making rich kids richer when there are millions of other kids who deserve a chance?
I didn't even recognize Maisy from GOT with her no eyebrows. And who is wearing horse heads?? What in the world is going on?!!? It's like a literal freak show. If this is "fashion", I'd rather shop for clothing at Target.
Ok, I'll get off my soap box, as I'm showing my age.

Is Kanye’s post modern interpretation of mask wearing, lockdowns and living in a COVID-19 pandemic world
Or his interpretation of Nietzche w Kimi Kakes as the void or the abyss:
“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you”.

tom hardy, venom, trailer

SONY

Venom, to me, is a mix of the Kardashian sisters. Lots of kontouring, Kim's outfit and Kourtney's icky tongue out in every recent picture.