Kim Kardashian

I kind of like her because she’s dumb. But one thing I give her props is being a mum to her daughter.
I think anyone can buy their kid fun things, take them to an amusement park and pay for an arts tutor.
If she was a good mom, we wouldn’t even know her kids’ faces. She is profiting from them, just as many influencers do. She knows pedophiles must see the pictures (she has millions of followers) but she’d rather profit from her children

Reactions: BagsNBaguettes
I think anyone can buy their kid fun things, take them to an amusement park and pay for an arts tutor.
If she was a good mom, we wouldn’t even know her kids’ faces. She is profiting from them, just as many influencers do. She knows pedophiles must see the pictures (she has millions of followers) but she’d rather profit from her children

Her children are nothing but props to her. If she actually gave half a whit, she wouldn't have them paying on lit stoves or forgetting they were in the car (and leaving them behind) or doing all the other crap she does to them. After all, this is the same woman who went and got a surrogate to have her last child, and when the baby was being born, she was at the beach having nude pictures of herself done for attention.

This photoshop reminds me of the one girls in highschool used to do with bathroom selfies.
she has won awards for women and promotes these unrealistic expectations on bodies.
I love that for us women

Attachments

• 9607CF2B-96BE-4BFF-8C90-7AA3E3BB4375.png
    9607CF2B-96BE-4BFF-8C90-7AA3E3BB4375.png
    940.4 KB · Views: 129
  • F68F06D8-EAC4-451C-B8E5-4367C356A87A.png
    F68F06D8-EAC4-451C-B8E5-4367C356A87A.png
    670.5 KB · Views: 120