Kim Kardashian

Her outfit was so creepy and I can't imagine how uncomfortable it was basically having a thick pair of tights over your head squashing and smothering your face for the night.
I can't imagine she enjoyed wearing that, especially when she's spent so much money getting the face she has now.
Also, when it seems to be her sole purpose in life to look 'sexy' 24/7, it's not an outfit she would have chosen, I'm sure.
I bet it killed her to see Kendull looking great in a beautiful dress :biggrin:

I think that standing next to Kylie completely covered up was to benefit her, because she’s 15 years older than her. Even with her newest face she can’t compete with someone 15 years younger than her, those are comparisons that will send her straight back to the dentist. Her outfit looks completely uncomfortable to us but I feel like between all the PS and constant wearing spanx/shapewear she has little to no feeling left in the majority of her body.

Was that even Kim in NYC?

Her face was in a mask getting out of the cab when arriving in New York and then the Met Ball. No one ever saw her face while she was there. Any petite woman could be in that getup - just add padded boobs, hips and butt, which is done all the time in Hollywood for films.

So the question is - why.

Reactions: jennlt and RueMonge
Was that even Kim in NYC?

Her face was in a mask getting out of the cab when arriving in New York and then the Met Ball. No one ever saw her face while she was there. Any petite woman could be in that getup - just add padded boobs, hips and butt, which is done all the time in Hollywood for films.

So the question is - why.
Good point.
She arrived with what looked like a male figure also dressed head-to-toe covered in black baggy clothes and a lot of people were saying it was Kanye. No way because I saw a video of them walking in to the event and that person in motion was too skinny to be Kanye.

She probably thought she'd break the internet in that get-up, for all the right reasons, but instead became the biggest joke of the night and the main ingredient for a lot of funny memes. She looked like a giant dark shadow in most pics I saw, you could hardly make out it was a person :lol:

Her outfit was so creepy and I can't imagine how uncomfortable it was basically having a thick pair of tights over your head squashing and smothering your face for the night.
I can't imagine she enjoyed wearing that, especially when she's spent so much money getting the face she has now.
Also, when it seems to be her sole purpose in life to look 'sexy' 24/7, it's not an outfit she would have chosen, I'm sure.
I bet it killed her to see Kendull looking great in a beautiful dress :biggrin:

Kendall was just so basic and boring its the same ole with her. At least Kim as clownery as it was did something different.