Kids

so cute! my 3 yr old son pulled on the front tassle of my magenta city and it tore into 2 pieces but i didnt get mad since he didnt intentionally do that and he was so cute when he looked at me and showed me the broken piece of the tassle :smile:

:P what cute stories! and here I am reading the posts and giggling, and my two year old son who just won't go to sleep is looking up at me and at the screen while giggling and pointing to the screen saying "mommy...that's funny! mommy... that's funny!"

my daughter is 3years old and when my friends are coming over and are looking my handbags she said... No, don't touch them!! They are very expensive! :wtf: :wtf: She is sooo cute... I love her so much :love: :heart:

That is so cute. My son is almost 4, and now that he is in preschool he will say so of the funnest things. When I pick him up from preschool and ask about his day he'll tell me "Mommy, I can't tell you because you have to be a bear cub, lion cub or tiger cub to know what happened in school today!" The cub groups are the age groups in his class :smile:

Kid's can be so FUNNY!

:tender: :tender:
That is so cute. My son is almost 4, and now that he is in preschool he will say so of the funnest things. When I pick him up from preschool and ask about his day he'll tell me "Mommy, I can't tell you because you have to be a bear cub, lion cub or tiger cub to know what happened in school today!" The cub groups are the age groups in his class :smile:

Kid's can be so FUNNY!