Kiari's Collection (Coach, 1 Vintage LV, 1 Kate)

c5.jpg

love this!
nice collection.

Thanks everyone! I have a lot that I have gotten so I need to update. My Legacy coach is my all time favorite so I have not bought any Coach bags since then. I have gotten a cute Juicy daydreamer and it is great for weekends! I have started collecting Coach Shoes! I have 4 pairs so far. I have gotten a few small things like keychains but no new bags besides the Juicy. Here is a pic of my Juicy and one of my pair of shoes.
Juicy.jpg

Shoes.jpg

And my summer keychain from Coach
SummerKey.jpg

Thanks again for your compliments!

WOW, great collection! :nuts: I especially :heart::heart::heart: your Scarf print tote (I :heart: pink & brown), Shoulder Bag (Whiskey is TDF), and pebbled leather items! :smile: The Juicy Daydreamer is too cute & I've wanted it for a while! Your speedy has DEFINATELY been loved! It's in GREAT condition! :tup:

My Sunnies Clip Key FOB and Monkey Key FOB plus my only jewlery Item from Coach, Gold on Gold 1/4 inch Brangle
c8-1.jpg

My Entire Coach Collection

c9-1.jpg

c10.jpg

While taking pictures I almost forgot about my Cell Phone Lanyard
c11.jpg

My first ever designer bag was this Green Kate Spade Sam, I just love the color of it, it is so energetic. I had to bring it away from a window to capture the color on film.

c14.jpg

And Last but Definately not least! My 23 year old Louis Vuitton Speedy 25!!! She comes out for special occassions:heart:
c12.jpg

Here is the Date Code, older models didn't have a tag like they do today. It is just stamped on the interior side under the pocket. February 1983
c13.jpg

Thanks for viewing my collection!

I love your collection. Coach is one of my all time fav's. Love the scarf print bag. I almost purchased one of these...had one in my hot little hands...hesitated and then it was sold out. I don't think this years print is as nice as the one you have. Yours has a better color combo I think.

Wow, I really need to update my collection! I have gotten 1 new purse (at least) 3 or 4 pairs of shoes, ponytail scarves, new sunnies and I am sure other stuff I can't think of right now. Will add pics real soon!