Khloe Kardashian

Oh, Michael… :lol:

Khlozilla Will Soon Be Free To Marry Her Next Storyline

Lamar was in, and might still be, in a bad place and that’s saying a whole lot since he was in the Kartrashian family. That’s the worst place of all.

I think what really happened was that Pimp Mama Kris dropped a stack of signing cash in his lap, because she needs Khlozilla to be free to marry the next man those trash heap vampires will suck the life out of.

http://dlisted.com

Kourtney has been driving that S class for years now. I commend her for driving the same car for like 7 years.

I just realized her older S was black as well. I wasn't talking about the one she drove before the new one. Just to clarify. I meant the new one (2015 model) she's been recently spotted in. It's an amazing car! Maybe she will keep this one a long time, too!!

I just realized her older S was black as well. I wasn't talking about the one she drove before the new one. Just to clarify. I meant the new one (2015 model) she's been recently spotted in. It's an amazing car! Maybe she will keep this one a long time, too!!

Yeah she just seems to really like that model for whatever reason. Seems to be her go to car.

He's hysterical! :roflmfao:

It's been over two years since Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s marriage died in a crack pipe and she kicked him out of the house. Since then, Khlozilla has moved on by making herself the Princess Fiona to French Montana’s Shrek and she moved on from him by scooting her sascrotch against the body of bearded NBA player James Harden. Meanwhile, Lamar got dropped by the Clippers and the New York Knicks, was caught driving while ****ed up and he lost 2 of his friends to a drug overdose. Lamar was in, and might still be, in a bad place and that’s saying a whole lot since he was in the Kartrashian family. That’s the worst place of all. But well, soon he’ll be Khloe’s ex-husband. Officially. UsWeekly says that earlier this month, Khlozilla and Lamar finally signed the divorce papers that she filed in December 2013. A judge just has to sign off on it and their marriage will be done. Some source said that Lamar finally signed, because it hurt his heart area seeing her with a bunch of dudes.
“Lamar was really hurt and felt like Khloe had no respect for him after she was out in public with James Harden. He just kept seeing her with different guys and that was it for him. French was at least a relationship but here she was with another guy. He finally came to his senses and told her he wanted out and signed the papers. He confronted her about James and she went to Vegas to see him while she was out there with James and they got it done. He just wanted out.”
Sense: that makes none. I think what really happened was that Pimp Mama Kris dropped a stack of signing cash in his lap, because she needs Khlozilla to be free to marry the next man those trash heap vampires will suck the life out of. And now that Lamar is out of there, that leaves Kanye West as the sole, standing Kartrashian husband. Will they find a way to suck the life out of Kanye too or will he slowly destroy them with an 8,000 word rant about how it is so déklassé of them to wear that Balmain military jacket with that Lanvin leather dress?

Daily Mail

Jinky's Cafe in Sherman Oaks, California. (July 21)
Yeah, Amazing how they can change the title of this thread (and others), but still have yet to change the Chris Brown thread title.:rolleyes:

Uh, if Mason only has one ear pierced, it's the wrong ear. Boys who get one ear pierced is supposed to be the left ear.
I don't like piercings in little boys ears. if you're an adult, that's your prerogative.

As of late Kourt has been looking like she actually gives a f*ck or two about her appearance. I don't like the outfits but she looks better. Getting rid of her 30 year old child is looking good on her. I still think they'll be back together before Christmas, tho.