Khloe Kardashian

Yeah, Amazing how they can change the title of this thread (and others), but still have yet to change the Chris Brown thread title.:rolleyes:

The previous Khloe thread was archived due to length as is done when all threads get too long, 10,000 + posts. The new thread always gets a new title to distinguish it from the old.

Chris Brown's thread hasn't reached that point yet as his is only at 3100 ish.

I've seen a many request in that thread to change the title. Just saying.

Yes, me too! But this what some mods said about it. I'm not sure if I recall correctly but I thought they even changed it for a little bit and then he got in trouble again and the sentiment was that this title introduces him as the fool that he is. I don't necessarily agree with the title, I'm kind of indifferent.

I wish the thread was name Khole.
More befitting than khloemoney. [emoji16][emoji106]

Oh, I see what you did there!...

FYI - I didn't name this thread! #justsayin

I think it was the TPF angel :angel:

:shocked: Or maybe Khloe changed the name!!!

Filming, filming. That's why Kourt looks cleaned up.

Whatever happened to the Jeep Khlomoney got last year from Phrench Montana? :lol:

Maybe it was phrepossessed....no phunds?

Khlozilla! That's a new one! :roflmfao:

'Since then, Khlozilla has moved on by making herself the Princess Fiona to French Montana’s Shrek and she moved on from him by scooting her sascrotch against the body of bearded NBA player James Harden.' :roflmfao:
Freakin hilarious!

Other threads had the title changed before the thread was archived.
Yup....we are ---->here<-----;)

Bish got a talk show coming on FYI channel called, Cocktails with Khloe (don't know how they would spell this...)

Oh, I see what you did there!...

I think it was the TPF angel :angel:

:shocked: Or maybe Khloe changed the name!!!

Maybe it was phrepossessed....no phunds?

LOL. I wish I could take credit for the gem that is KHOLE, but, alas, I can't.

I don't recall who originally came up with it, but I remember something about her autocorrect changing Khloe into Khole. [emoji23]It became a big thing in this thread. I quite like it!! [emoji106]