Khloe Kardashian

Do they have a deal with Mercedes or something? I've noticed that Kourtney has been driving an S 550 and Scott had the Maybach S 600 in the other threads. I've also noticed there are a few G wagons in their lineup. Or, are they just MB fans?

Kourtney has been driving that S class for years now. I commend her for driving the same car for like 7 years.

I just read Khloe is getting a talk show (not on E!). So we all should watch and play the drinking game. Every time Khloe touches her hair, you have to take a drink. Guarantee you will be drunk after 10min. She is OBSESSED with touching her damn hair and it is so distracting.

The reality star, 31, posted a photo of herself sipping a glass of wine and captioned the shot: 'Excited to announce my new talk show "Kocktails with Khloé" on the @FYI network!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ine-announcing-new-TV-show.html#ixzz3gYqUJfd8

I think we'll be hammered in 5 min. She is obnoxious with the constant hair touching.

What's wrong with her leg? That's a serious bruise or scar.

Had to go back and look, yea wtf is that?! Wearing a skirt with a high slit in the front would not be my first choice of outfit if I had whatever that is on my leg! If it's a scar it must be recent bc she just had those super short shorts on last week and I don't remember seeing anything on her leg.

Seriously, when I hit the lotto, I am calling you up as my personal shopper. How do you know all this, I am so fascinated!!!

:lol: Girl, when you win the lotto, you can hire me as your personal shopper, that's a deal! :cool::biggrin:

Lou is a master of all things fashion. I'm also fascinated and in awe! I owe so many of my newer wardrobe items
To Lou's skills! [emoji120][emoji122]

:ghi5::flowers: Any time, Bentley!

Had to go back and look, yea wtf is that?! Wearing a skirt with a high slit in the front would not be my first choice of outfit if I had whatever that is on my leg! If it's a scar it must be recent bc she just had those super short shorts on last week and I don't remember seeing anything on her leg.
It looks like a cut that has not healed properly. Also looks swollen.