Food Kfc

bebedawl

O.G.
Jan 14, 2008
KFC is prob my fave fast food chain. OMG its soooooo good! :P I have it probably once a week, must be sooooo bad but I eat healthy the rest of the week! I always always always have a fillet tower meal (with no letuce!) with diet pepsi and mayo and ketchup dip. SO GOOD! Espesh without the lettuce is, I hate lettuce in hot stuff it goes all soggy. :tdown:

Who else loves KFC? :woohoo:

So, erm, is it an Urban Legend that KFC overstuffs their chickens with food to make them fat? How about the beak-cutting-off and the force feeding? :s:lol: I've always wondered that...off to google!

Nope, I don't like it one bit. I love churches fried chicken, but haven't had it in over 5 yrs. YUCK about them over feeding them. The beak cutting off? *puke*

I love the mashed potatoes. Seriously, love them. I don't know what they put in them, but they are so addictive. I can pass on the chicken and other things though.

I am getting diarrhea just thinking about it.:throwup:

My dad on the other hand cannot get enough KFC. I guess I don't like it because it is nowhere near as good as my momma's fried chicken.

I have to have my KFC fix once a month! Fried food, especially with chicken skin on, is bad for you! But I cannot say no to KFC! I usually get an extra corn cobbette to go with it.

I have never had KFC. When I was in middle school my friend's grandmother told me to never eat there b/c when she was little she lived on a farm and they sold chicken to KFC. She said they would always request the sick chickens so that they could get a discount. This was a longgg time ago (prob 60 years) but it scared the crap out of me and I never eat it. But their mashed potatoes do look good!!!

I remember getting food from there when I was younger. We'd go over to my uncle's house, he'd order a couple of family sized meals, and my brother and cousins and I would get our food and take it to the basement.

I know what's being said about Kentucky Fried Chicken, but given the source, I'm not 100% sure it's the truth.

I'm not going to answer one way or another until I learn the truth.

The only KFC around here is suuuuper dirty and gross so I don't eat there, but the food is good. Whenever I see a clean one when I'm traveling I'll eat there. I looooooove the potato wedges and extra crispy chicken :yes:

So, erm, is it an Urban Legend that KFC overstuffs their chickens with food to make them fat? How about the beak-cutting-off and the force feeding? :s:lol: I've always wondered that...off to google!

That is exactly why I boycott them, I haven't gone there in years. I just can't contribute to something so awful.:sad: