Food Kfc

The place is kind of ghetto, at least the East Oakland ones, but its SO DAMN GOOD! Lol!

I'm not too good for ANY kind of food, as long as it tastes as good as KFC does! This fact horrifies my mom, oh well. ;)

BBQ chicken sandwich is a low fat offering from KFC.

Chicken meat is shredded after bones and skins are removed. BBQ sauce is added.

If your local KFC tries to get you to accept fried chicken in the sandwich, throw it back! Just say your doctor requires you to be on a low fat, low sodium diet. You need skinless roasted chicken with BBQ sauce. Period. End of report.

1 time out of 5 I need to stand my ground to not accept super-fatted fried chicken. I take the sweetie pie approach: "I'd love to accept [your crap] but I am on a health-restricted diet."

The place is kind of ghetto, at least the East Oakland ones, but its SO DAMN GOOD! Lol! ;)

If you are in East Oakland, you are in my old stompin' grounds!

Get your girlself to Earl's BBQ on Telegraph Ave, a few blocks east of Alcatraz.

Best BBQ ever of all time all places.

New Orleans - eat your heart out.

I only eat KFC about once every 3 or 4 months. When I do go, I usually get the original recipe chicken (because it's always dark meat, and I like dark meat chicken lol) with mashed potatoes. I always get the crispy strips too LOL with honey mustard AND ranch dressing.

I love their strawberry bucket parfaits too! Oh my, just thinking about it makes me :drool:. I love their food, but I limit myself because I know how bad it is.

I think KFC is pretty yummy, but after seeing a PETA video on how they treat their chickens, I'll pass on them for life!

They tend to exaggerate things. Not all places treat their chickens like that.

I'm not sure if KFC is one of those places, and until I find out, I'm not planning to eat there any time soon.

(I don't right now for health reasons, but that's neither here nor there.)

Last I checked, KFC gets their chicken from either Tyson or Perdue.

All we have to do is find out how Tyson and Perdue treat their chickens and we'll have our answer on whether or not we should eat there.

i don't really eat fast food much and it's been a year-ish since i've had kfc except for when i broke down and got some fries a couple of weeks ago. but back in the day i used to go nuts for the crispy twister wrap with fries.
kfc is one of the very very few fast food places i eat from and i eat fast food maybe once every...6 or more months.