Kendie's 2016 Tribute to Chanel & her tPF friends!

I feel awkward "bumping" my own thread but i noticed TPF took away our "albums" that you could attach to your profile (at least all of my saved pics are missing :panic::crybaby:) so I decided to re-take some family collection pics so that i can use it to help me keep track of what i have & help me w/ making future purchases. I really do adore & use my chanel collection as much as possible.:heart:
First pic is of entire current bag collection....then i did "categories" such as Reissues, Classic Flaps, Chevron bags, Quilt Bags, WOCs, & then SLG's. :flowers:
Wow!! You're collection has grown since I last saw it! It's amazing and fabulous! Congrats on everything Kendie! Love love love it!!! Of course, my fave would be the reissues :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
Thank you dear K for posting these lovely pictures. I wanted to see your beautiful CC family again and didn't know where to find it without asking you. You have an AMAZING collection and you wear them so well!! Major eye candy!!!
Warm Thanks dearest iamminda, my LoveBug! I had all my pics attached to my profile & it was easy to refer to but sadly they are all gone now, so i figured it's easiest to just attach to my only thread. Look forward to seeing more of your newest bag :graucho::heart:. Thanks for your support & fun chats my fellow purse lover :smooch::hugs:

Reactions: Iamminda
Haha, you have a great memory for recalling my silly sayings! The beige chevron reissue is absolutely 1 of my very very favorites for sure. Thanks ever so much Miss Dawn :smooch: :flowers:to you my garden girl!

How about holy moley guacomoley?!! I'm sure I've heard that one :flowers: I'm not sure how sacred an avocado is though, so it's not very satisfactory :facepalm::giggle:

My natural vernacular is to say something like "oh, that's nice", but you're SO much more expressive than me so I do try to keep up :hugs:

Is your gold chevron a yellow or pink gold, dear @Kendie26 ? It's so pretty :love:

How about holy moley guacomoley?!! I'm sure I've heard that one :flowers: I'm not sure how sacred an avocado is though, so it's not very satisfactory :facepalm::giggle:

My natural vernacular is to say something like "oh, that's nice", but you're SO much more expressive than me so I do try to keep up :hugs:

Is your gold chevron a yellow or pink gold, dear @Kendie26 ? It's so pretty :love:

I agree with you -- it's a joy and so much fun to see Kendie's posts. She says things in the sweetest, most expressive and best way. Not sure if this is the best comparison, she is like the Hemingway of TPF :smile:

I agree with you -- it's a joy and so much fun to see Kendie's posts. She says things in the sweetest, most expressive and best way. Not sure if this is the best comparison, she is like the Hemingway of TPF :smile:

You're so sweet :tup::wave: Let's just sit here and say nice things behind @Kendie26 's back to put her to the blush :blush:
:white flag::panic:Uh oh, i see we have a trouble making :jrs: duet here!!!:lol::blush::giggle:You both are just too uber adorbs...kindest thanks & I love you both! :choochoo: OMG iamminda -your Hemingway comment is THE funniest thing I've read in a long time (not true but thank you darling!) Miss Dawn...my gold chevron is a neutral beige but it has a slight pink undertone to it (very subtle & you definitely would not consider it pinkish...it's beige for sure)....& the gold quilt pattern reissue also has some pink undertone to it in certain light due to the iridescent finish...but it's more of a beige w/ some brown undertones to it. Hope this doesn't royally confuse you! Oh & not only do I LOVE avocado's but i say Holy guacamole ALL the time (unless i choose to use a curse word instead!) xoxo:hugs:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
:white flag::panic:Uh oh, i see we have a trouble making :jrs: duet here!!!:lol::blush::giggle:You both are just too uber adorbs...kindest thanks & I love you both! :choochoo: OMG iamminda -your Hemingway comment is THE funniest thing I've read in a long time (not true but thank you darling!) Miss Dawn...my gold chevron is a neutral beige but it has a slight pink undertone to it (very subtle & you definitely would not consider it pinkish...it's beige for sure)....& the gold quilt pattern reissue also has some pink undertone to it in certain light due to the iridescent finish...but it's more of a beige w/ some brown undertones to it. Hope this doesn't royally confuse you! Oh & not only do I LOVE avocado's but i say Holy guacamole ALL the time (unless i choose to use a curse word instead!) xoxo:hugs:

Just speaking the truth dear. Please let me give you one more compliment today. To pharaphrase this line from Hamilton, "there's no denying Hamilton's power with the quill" -- there's no denying your power at the keyboard :smile:. Ok, have a great week dear K.

Just speaking the truth dear. Please let me give you one more compliment today. To pharaphrase this line from Hamilton, "there's no denying Hamilton's power with the quill" -- there's no denying your power at the keyboard :smile:. Ok, have a great week dear K.
Haaaaa, omg are you tipsy sweetest friend?! Kidding!! Thanks for your overly generous compliments :smooch:

Reactions: Iamminda
I feel awkward "bumping" my own thread but i noticed TPF took away our "albums" that you could attach to your profile (at least all of my saved pics are missing :panic::crybaby:) so I decided to re-take some family collection pics so that i can use it to help me keep track of what i have & help me w/ making future purchases. I really do adore & use my chanel collection as much as possible.:heart:
First pic is of entire current bag collection....then i did "categories" such as Reissues, Classic Flaps, Chevron bags, Quilt Bags, WOCs, & then SLG's. :flowers:
Oh Kendie, your bags are just so breathtaking. I already noticed a few of your bags on this forum, but I did not know that your collection is so gorgeous. There are a few bags I dream of and I envy you for having them. I wish you a lot of joy and pleasure with your gems:smile:

Kendie, you have the most beautiful collection! :nuts: I've so enjoyed reading the entire thread. Thank you for sharing your Chanel's with all of us. :flowers: Can't wait to see what the future will bring!