Kendie's 2016 Tribute to Chanel & her tPF friends!

omg just went through the pics, i love love love all of your reissues (even though i am a fan of all cfs) the latest gold ghw is DIVINE. :heart::heart::heart:
:wave:Thanks ever so much dear sakuraboo! I'm glad you can appreciate reissues even though you may sway more on the CF side (?):biggrin:This new gold color is indeed divine. I always smile when i see your avatar...what a vibrant, cheerful pic! Thanks again for stopping by.....all the best to you dear!:flowers:

Reactions: sakuraboo
Quickie update (i actually forgot about my thread:eek:) until it was just "resurrected" by sweet LGW & Marleah....
These are my newest additions....17C red large cosmetic case, this seasons beautiful gold 226 reissue.....& gold/strass cc brooch (& a brooch trio/family pic)
Warm thanks to ALL of you for your kind comments. LOVE all of you sweet. TPF'rs!:hugs:
Totally adore these pieces!!! Your brooches family is growing fast, love them all!!!:flowers::loveeyes:

Reactions: Kendie26
LOVE LOVE all of your beauties!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::love::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat: I am soooo happy and excited to see this thread again!!! :dothewave::party:
:ps: You have amazing collection and you're a true Chanel lover!!my dearest friend!!! :hugs::drinks::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Haaa omg i didn't even need to see whose avatar this was to know :yes:it was YOU :hugs:my dearest w/ all the fun emojis!! You are a doll face & always lift me up.:tup:Thank you, always, for your kindness & support! Your Chanel collection is out of this world :love::love::love:remarkable my dear!:hugs:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Love and envy your collection Kenzie. I enjoyed how you have a great story behind each bag and purchase. I'm on a hunt for a reissue right now to add to my collection, so I'm drooling over yours. Lol!
:happydance:Kind thanks my dear!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Best of luck finding your reissue.....so many awesome ones to choose! No doubt your perfect one will find you! Do let me know. All the best to you lovelybee (sweet name!) ;)

Kendie your collection is beyond fabulous! Cheers to you I have recently developed a special relationship with a Neiman's LV SA (and opened up an NM card--yay slash I'm scared[emoji23]) my next stop is finding a Chanel Neiman's SA! You have inspired me!!! Such a beautiful, classic collection!!!

Kendie your collection is beyond fabulous! Cheers to you I have recently developed a special relationship with a Neiman's LV SA (and opened up an NM card--yay slash I'm scared[emoji23]) my next stop is finding a Chanel Neiman's SA! You have inspired me!!! Such a beautiful, classic collection!!!
Kindest thanks dear kellythshopper!! Appreciate your kind words. I adore my NM SA...she's my favorite of all my SA's & I'm going to see her today to pick up new earrings. Please PM me if you'd like me to put you in touch w/ her.:wave::flowers:

Reactions: kellytheshopper
My newest addition came today... I've waited patiently for my dream/perfect red Chanel so I had to go the pre-loved route from Fashionphile & she's in near perfect condition [emoji4]..14 B lambskin medium classic flap....View attachment 3592304View attachment 3592305View attachment 3592306plus I started a little brooch collection with my first 2 brooches. Thanks for letting me share dear friends! View attachment 3592303
Beautiful RED!! :loveeyes:
I finally got around to taking an updated group/family pic. I learned from many fabulous friends here in tPF, that it's a great way to keep track of what you have, especially when making decisions on new purchases [emoji4]View attachment 3595981
And my SLG's
View attachment 3595982
Wow wow wow your collection is amazing!! LOVE everything!!
Quickie update (i actually forgot about my thread:eek:) until it was just "resurrected" by sweet LGW & Marleah....
These are my newest additions....17C red large cosmetic case, this seasons beautiful gold 226 reissue.....& gold/strass cc brooch (& a brooch trio/family pic)
Warm thanks to ALL of you for your kind comments. LOVE all of you sweet. TPF'rs!:hugs:
Hw did I miss this beautiful red cosmetic case?! Congrats on this little gem!! :heart: