Kendall and Kylie Jenner

I'm not buying this. The 'billionaire' BS was debunked when it was made apparent that the company (which is the parent company and the one who makes the cosmetics she licenses her name to) doesn't clear $50 million in gross sales a year, let alone the numbers being claimed. Her mother is the one pushing that factitious line to Forbes in order to get attention on themselves. Also, if she was truly flush with that type of money, she wouldn't be peddling flat tummy tea, waist trainers and other stuff on IG.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...22-month-old-daughter-stormis-epic-playhouse/

Inside Kylie Jenner’s 22-Month-Old Daughter Stormi’s Epic Playhouse From Kris Jenner

Stormi Webster might be the youngest homeowner yet. Kris Jenner surprised Kylie Jenner’s 22-month-old daughter with an epic playhouse as an early Christmas present.

After giving fans a look at her over-the-top holiday decorations in a YouTube video titled “VLOG: My 2019 Christmas Decorations,” shared on Monday, December 23, Kylie, 22, played clips of her mom, 64, surprising Stormi with the mini home.

“Earlier today my mom surprised Stormi with the best Christmas gift of all time and I filmed it,” the Kylie Cosmetics CEO said before cutting to footage of Kris crying.

“I’m emotional,” Kris said through tears.

The momager then led her youngest daughter outside to give her a tour of the playhouse, which mimicked a home Kylie had when she was little.

“I called the lady at the old house and I bought her all new furniture and she gave me all of this and Waldo and Tony had it all re-done,” Kris explained. “This just reminds me of when you were a little girl.”

After Kylie’s tour, the Life of Kylie alum and Kris brought the toddler to see the playhouse.

While Stormi was impressed with the entire home, including the loft, kitchen set and fake fireplace, she was memorized by the doorbell. After she rang it several times in a row, Kris couldn’t help but worry if she should have gone without the buzzer.

“Get that doorbell disconnected,” Kris mumbled to herself after repeatedly asking Stormi, “Who’s there?”

Back in September, another member of the Kardashian-Jenner family made headlines for their kids’ playhouse.

“Hi AD, I’m Kourtney Kardashian, welcome to my kids’ playhouse! Come check it out,” the 40-year-old Poosh founder said in the beginning of a video with Architectural Digest, which featured Mason, Penelope and Reign Disick’s backyard space. “Scott [Disick] had showed me a bunch of photos of inspiration and we kind of picked the one that we liked the best and we thought would complimented my house the best,” she explained. “We even let the kids chime in a bit and give some of their opinions about some of the details. I think they helped pick the wood.”

The playhouse, which is “technology-free,” was also featured on Disick’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, Flip It Like Disick. (Kourtney and Disick split in July 2015 after a decade together.)

“I called the lady at the old house and I bought her all new furniture and she gave me all of this and Waldo and Tony had it all re-done,” Kris explained. “This just reminds me of when you were a little girl.”

After Kylie’s tour, the Life of Kylie alum and Kris brought the toddler to see the playhouse.

While Stormi was impressed with the entire home, including the loft, kitchen set and fake fireplace, she was memorized by the doorbell. After she rang it several times in a row, Kris couldn’t help but worry if she should have gone without the buzzer.

“Get that doorbell disconnected,” Kris mumbled to herself after repeatedly asking Stormi, “Who’s there?”

Back in September, another member of the Kardashian-Jenner family made headlines for their kids’ playhouse.

“Hi AD, I’m Kourtney Kardashian, welcome to my kids’ playhouse! Come check it out,” the 40-year-old Poosh founder said in the beginning of a video with Architectural Digest, which featured Mason, Penelope and Reign Disick’s backyard space. “Scott [Disick] had showed me a bunch of photos of inspiration and we kind of picked the one that we liked the best and we thought would complimented my house the best,” she explained. “We even let the kids chime in a bit and give some of their opinions about some of the details. I think they helped pick the wood.”

The playhouse, which is “technology-free,” was also featured on Disick’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians spinoff, Flip It Like Disick. (Kourtney and Disick split in July 2015 after a decade together.)

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-conte...r-Stormis-Epic-Playhouse-From-Kris-Jenner.jpg

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-conte...r-Stormis-Epic-Playhouse-From-Kris-Jenner.jpg

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...22-month-old-daughter-stormis-epic-playhouse/

Inside Kylie Jenner’s 22-Month-Old Daughter Stormi’s Epic Playhouse From Kris Jenner

Stormi Webster might be the youngest homeowner yet. Kris Jenner surprised Kylie Jenner’s 22-month-old daughter with an epic playhouse as an early Christmas present.

After giving fans a look at her over-the-top holiday decorations in a YouTube video titled “VLOG: My 2019 Christmas Decorations,” shared on Monday, December 23, Kylie, 22, played clips of her mom, 64, surprising Stormi with the mini home.

“Earlier today my mom surprised Stormi with the best Christmas gift of all time and I filmed it,” the Kylie Cosmetics CEO said before cutting to footage of Kris crying.

“I’m emotional,” Kris said through tears.

The momager then led her youngest daughter outside to give her a tour of the playhouse, which mimicked a home Kylie had when she was little.

I love how 'emotional' they were, considering Kylie was pimping the same toy brand on her IG a week earlier and used all of the hashtags somebody would use if they got a sponsorship/PR exchange with them....these people really don't think we see through their grifting, freebie mongering BS.

Kylie Jenner answers Surgeon General Jerome Adams' call to help fight coronavirus

Hours after U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams called on Kylie Jenner in a "Good Morning America" interview to alert her 166 million Instagram followers about how to stay safe amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star delivered.

In an Instagram Story, Jenner told her fans that she's on her ninth day of self-quarantine and reminded everyone to "stay inside" and "practice social-distancing, self-quarantine," especially because many infected people are not yet showing symptoms.

She also encouraged other influencers to speak out about the importance of adhering to guidelines set by health professionals.

"It's serious, and the only way that we're gonna slow this down is if we do this," she said. "Nobody's immune to this. Millennials are not immune to this."

Adams appeared on the March 19 episode of "Good Morning America" and named the 22-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star as one of the pop culture figures who can assist in getting the word out about how to stay healthy amid the outbreak.

"We need to get Kylie Jenner and social media influencers out there, in helping folks understand that look, this is serious, this is absolutely serious," he said on the show. "People are dying."

Adams said young Americans, including his own children, don't want to listen to adults like him. "The more I tell them not to do something," he added, "the more they want to do it."

While new studies show that younger people can be just as affected by the disease, it's important that they realize they also pose a bigger threat at passing it on to older people, who stand a higher likelihood of dying. This is why the self-quarantining and social distancing have been suggested nationwide.

"But think about your grandfather, think about your grandmother," Adams advised. "Think about the fact you're spreading disease that could ultimately be what kills them."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kylie-jenner-said-keeping-her-112936695.html

Reactions: limom
I saw Kylie has said her pregnancy prepared her for self isolation, she didn't leave her house for months. LOLLLLL okay girl, we don't all have a billion dollars, unlimited outdoor space and unprecedented access to the outside world.
I get that she's trying to help. But geez.

How DARE you?! The possibility of death from cardiopulmonary collapse is almost as frightening as having an unflattering paparazzi shot when you’re heavily pregnant. #priorities

Well the surgeon general did suggest that she do it. I watched it yesterday and I was impressed with her seriousness. She usually comes across as an airhead to me. She has a gazillion followers and many of them believe it is not going to affect them. Celebs in that age group do need to get the word out and who better than Kylie; she has the biggest social media presence. She was even dressed seriously, for her.

Last edited:
I'm sure her first reaction was
life-of-kylie.gif
Amazing how much surgery she has done for such a young girl. In still photos it doesn't look so bad minus the lips. Here she looks like a 35 year old women.

I saw Kylie has said her pregnancy prepared her for self isolation, she didn't leave her house for months. LOLLLLL okay girl, we don't all have a billion dollars, unlimited outdoor space and unprecedented access to the outside world.
I get that she's trying to help. But geez.

i still have to give her props because i don't know how in the hell she did it that long!!! i know she has the money to make it much easier though. i am about to lose my mind sitting around here with this mess going on looking at the same walls all day - stores closed/closing all over. i love shopping online but it just isn't the same.

Well the surgeon general did suggest that she do it. I watched it yesterday and I was impressed with her seriousness. She usually comes across as an airhead to me. She has a gazillion followers and many of them believe it is not going to affect them. Celebs in that age group do need to get the word out and who better than Kylie; she has the biggest social media presence. She was even dressed seriously, for her.

ITA!!!! and if she can knock some sense into those idiots that think it is "not as serious as they are saying" who are still lounging around on the beaches and partying like it's 1999 then good for her!

View attachment 4720429 Oh boy! Kendall’s response to someone saying she was passing NBA players around
excuse me cause I don't follow these people but wasn't she supposedly gay a while back? now she's passing guys around? is she passing guys around to cover that she's gay? probably not since being a lesbian these days isn't something to hide - on the contrary

Reactions: uhpharm01 and keodi