Kendall and Kylie Jenner

lol. I learned that the hard way. Same goes for Philly fans lmao. Being a sport fan is dangerous work :lol:
HA - YES, it can be!!! So, how do you think I'm doing out here in LA .. when the Red Sox beat the Dodgers (World Series) and then the Patriots beat the Rams?!?! .. and mind you, my car has many VERY visible "Boston" references on it! I had one guy actually throw his entire grocery bag at me; what an a@@ .. ruin your groceries over that? Sheesh ..

I think the problem is just the Forbes definition. I'm assuming when they made the definition they didn't think of an advantage like coming from a filthy rich and "famous" family. According to the definition they used, she definitely qualifies. I wouldn't knock Forbes for that. Whether she counts as self-made by a normal person's definition, definitely not....

HA - YES, it can be!!! So, how do you think I'm doing out here in LA .. when the Red Sox beat the Dodgers (World Series) and then the Patriots beat the Rams?!?! .. and mind you, my car has many VERY visible "Boston" references on it! I had one guy actually throw his entire grocery bag at me; what an a@@ .. ruin your groceries over that? Sheesh ..
I would've salvaged what groceries I could and told him thanks :lol:

Jokes aside....that's completely crazy and taking fandom too far

I think the problem is just the Forbes definition. I'm assuming when they made the definition they didn't think of an advantage like coming from a filthy rich and "famous" family. According to the definition they used, she definitely qualifies. I wouldn't knock Forbes for that. Whether she counts as self-made by a normal person's definition, definitely not....
How does she qualify when they're making up numbers? Lol. Wouldn't Seed Beauty need to be worth a whole lot more if her company was anywhere near the amount they claim?

Well, it's official: Kylie Jenner is engaged to Travis Scott! She made the announcement on Instagram today, showing off pics from the moment her man proposed, as well as a glimpse of the ring, and loved-up pics of their family including baby Stormi.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-feast/k...tures-ring-cake-stormi?cid=soc_fb_Feast_Feast
The article is so misleading. I don't think there was an engagement or announcement?. I saw those pics on her IG and they always call each other "wifey" "hubby" etc. I'm sure Kris would have given TMZ the scoop ($$$) if it were legit.
As far as wearing a ring..this family is famous for trolling the world with that tactic.