Kendall and Kylie Jenner

They do look pretty weird:

View attachment 4119661
I am embarrassed to admit I watched the entire video. I don't even know where to begin. Boy has she messed up her face with injectables. :shocked: And she's what, 20???
I completely understand why she is obsessed with makeup - she needs it desperately. Yikes, tho, she looks even scarier with all the pounds of product she painted on.

Don't understand the need for 100s of layers of products. Hoping one of our makeup gurus can explain to me! Wouldn't her "look" have beed essentially the same minus 50 layers? TIA!!!

I think she’d still be just as successful if she kept her original face selling make up kits. Possibly even more so you’d see her looking normal and really transform her look into something else after putting on makeup for 30 + minutes. Then people see the transformation and want to buy it for themselves.

Her best face actually is less involved than many YTers. What she did can be done in 15 minutes and she's wearing far less product that I thought she wears.

Her blush products must not be very pigmented if she feels the need to put so much on.

Without makeup on, she looks so much older than a 20 year old....it's sad that she wanted to be so old so fast.

How does her makeup 1) not look super cakey and 2) not get all funky after a few hours? There’s sooo much makeup on her face. I use foundation, a tiny bit of concealer, blush, and powder, and I feel like that’s plenty.

Reactions: Sferics
How does her makeup 1) not look super cakey and 2) not get all funky after a few hours? There’s sooo much makeup on her face. I use foundation, a tiny bit of concealer, blush, and powder, and I feel like that’s plenty.
Filters. A lot of those YT chicks actually film with a filter as well and the makeup looks atrocious in real life. I use minimal foundation now (one pump for my whole face vs. one pump for every quadrant of my face), beauty blender and a good setting spray and my makeup looks good from 7am to well after 5pm.

A setting spray, good prep (moisturizer) and light application (even if a lot of products) helps it to not look cakey. Her makeup doesn't really appear cakey. If you notice, she's also tapping off excess product before applying to her face - that helps as well.

There are many IGers who look crazy cake faced in public and they slathering on product, baking forever and look a mess. I'm honestly surprised at that Kylie's makeup doesn't look bad on camera because the filters on her pics makes her face look like it's caked on.

I second the beauty blender, it really helps to soften the foundation application and make it look airbrushed. I probably have a face on for 10-12 hours and it holds up because it's pretty set in place but not heavy.

Reactions: Tivo