Kendall and Kylie Jenner

My guess is they see Dr. Simon Ourian, Jason Diamond or Garth Fischer (though he's known for his face work)
Whichever of the three, his work is terrible.

Kris wears fishnets pretty often, not a flattering look but she must think they make her look hot and sexy for her boy-toy (if they're still together). And I agree, she looks like a madame watching over her "product".
Lots of celebs of a certain age wear fishnets to cover veining, cellulite and other "imperfections" (for lack of a better word right now) that come with age.

Lots of celebs of a certain age wear fishnets to cover veining, cellulite and other "imperfections" (for lack of a better word right now) that come with age.

I'm of a certain age, and appreciate a fishnet or loose woven stoking with boots and skirt only, I do wear shirts/tops, lol. It gives me 'something' other than basic tights. I'm so white I'm almost bluish. Not always black, I like a variety of neutrals. PMK gives pimp mama vibes, I don't think I do. Food for thought. Lol.

I was just about to write the same thing but you beat me to it.
She wears fishnets because she's in her sixties.
I don't think it has anything to do with trying to look sexy - although she does try, bless her heart.
You see a lot of performers wearing fishnets on stage too, sometimes black but most often in a nude colour. They hide a lot of imperfections. I think this is also why Kris douses herself in self-tanner - she's trying to hide the spider veins, cellulite, sagging knees, and other assorted age-related imperfections. I've often wondered what her "real" colour is. Same for Kendall and Kylie. Looking at pictures of them from when they were children, they appear to be your average everyday Caucasian kid with relatively fair skin.

She gave birth to her first child just three months ago - but Kylie Jenner has been determined to flaunt her post-baby curves in New York this week.

On Tuesday, the brunette slipped into a figure-hugging dress that seemed to give the illusion of her bronzed skin.

The 20-year-old slipped into a dress with a wavy pattern design that was designed for an optical illusion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ind-boggling-gown-Met-Gala.html#ixzz5EznfY02R

4BFFC66E00000578-5706023-image-m-9_1525833093111.jpg

4BFF945400000578-5706023-image-a-3_1525832983945.jpg

4BFF7DCF00000578-5706023-image-a-5_1525833061372.jpg

4BFF7D5700000578-5707467-Squeezing_in_Kylie_showed_off_her_phenomenal_figure_in_the_dress-a-2_1525839844083.jpg

4BFF9AAA00000578-5707467-image-a-9_1525834213639.jpg
Kylie's dress print is missing Munch's classic screaming face.

In the second pic, Kylie's boobs are hanging soooooo low. Know she had a baby 2 seconds ago but still.....how about a little foundation garment support?

Last edited:
I was just about to write the same thing but you beat me to it.
She wears fishnets because she's in her sixties.
I don't think it has anything to do with trying to look sexy - although she does try, bless her heart.
You see a lot of performers wearing fishnets on stage too, sometimes black but most often in a nude colour. They hide a lot of imperfections. I think this is also why Kris douses herself in self-tanner - she's trying to hide the spider veins, cellulite, sagging knees, and other assorted age-related imperfections. I've often wondered what her "real" colour is. Same for Kendall and Kylie. Looking at pictures of them from when they were children, they appear to be your average everyday Caucasian kid with relatively fair skin.

I'd call their God given skin tones pasty white. Looked like those two never spent any amount of time outside.