Kendall and Kylie Jenner

Lol doesn’t the same company make both their products? But Kylie’s line is way overpriced.
I don't know if they make both Kylie and Colourpop but they're both owned by Seed Beauty. From all articles that I've read, both ColourPop and Kylie Cosmetics have complete creative control of their products....much like how Fenty Beauty is under the LVMH umbrella but Rihanna is the creator and completely controls the products. This is the most standard model in the beauty/fashion world. Part of what keeps ColourPop inexpensive is their plain basic packaging. And, if their owner wants to make money it only makes sense to use the same/similar packaging so there's an ability to increase the packaging order, reduce the price of the order and maximize profit. At the end of the day, it's business and initially Kylie's lip kits were an incubator project for the brand so she probably didn't have a choice on the lip kit packaging only design. Seed isn't at the level of Estee or LVMH where they can throw millions at an incubator project.

The price point of Kylie is on par with other internet beauty brands. Beauty Bakery, Jouer, Huda....they're all the same price point and similar quality.

The word out there is that Kylie and Khloe will announce their pregnancies through the Kartrashian Kristmas Kard.
Just when I was thinking thier gift to us is how little they've been out and about. I should have known this hiatus is too good to last :sad:
They stopped the Christmas cards a few years ago, didn't they?
I think that they stopped when Bruce became Catelyn/ his and PMK's divorce .