Kelly Rowland - so hot!

Reactions: LittleStar88
Not a good way to promote a movie and lose an opportunity over a dressing room?

Love Rita's new haircut as an aside.

It was one interview so not a huge opportunity lost. She’s still doing others.

Reactions: Joeli7
Unless there was some serious issue with the dressing room, like bugs or rodents or unhygienic/unsanitary condition, no reason to not follow through with the interview as committed to do. Messy or cluttered isn’t a reason to be unprofessional. A professional will rise above it. Can complain about it afterward.

As for Beyonce questions… Even if she has explicitly said she won’t answer them or discuss, she should anticipate the occasional rogue interviewer and have a canned response ready to bypass the question and get the interview back on track.

I think this goes for any celebrity. If any other did this same thing, the optics would be equally as bad.

That said, shame on Today for not keeping a tidy space for their guests or for not being respectful of a guest’s wishes regarding interview questions. Whichever the case may have been.

Girl, are you becoming a certified PIA
Or are you leaning into your mean girl era?
That finger …
She is paid to keep the people moving, you got an invite, be gracious and keep it moving,,,
Coming after lowly paid festival employee is not a good look

Girl, are you becoming a certified PIA
Or are you leaning into your mean girl era?
That finger …
She is paid to keep the people moving, you got an invite, be gracious and keep it moving,,,
Coming after lowly paid festival employee is not a good look

Rude. Wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t get an invite next time.

Reactions: HiromiT
I get it she is older and feels like she should be catered to but taking out your emotions on employees trying to do her job does not do her any favors.
Last year, it was Tom Hanks acting up.
Too many obligatory parties and booze people get cranky.

These celebs are so used to people letting them do as they please, surrounded by “yes” people, etc. so when they actually have to follow rules, be told what to do, and ushered to fall in line they don’t handle it well.

We all have bad days but when you’ve got cameras on you you’ve got to think about the optics when the pictures are made public. It’s not hard to mind yourself and treat others with respect, or at least express yourself with kindness.

I wish I could see the video from the other side and see the security guards face to read her lips - but she said something to her Kelly didn't appreciate because she said "don't talk to me like that." and then she repeated it again and said "you are not my mother"

I’d love to know what was said to her. It would help clarify so much.

That said, how one handles these kinds of confrontations says a lot. She could have easily chosen different words or followed the instructions and later took it up with the security guard’s manager.

I wish I could see the video from the other side and see the security guards face to read her lips - but she said something to her Kelly didn't appreciate because she said "don't talk to me like that." and then she repeated it again and said "you are not my mother"
Between the language barrier and the cultural difference, it is easy to see how this could happen. But that finger? Nope.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
She used to come across as so down to earth and relatable on IG. Obviously that was very much a choice, but given that she's been in the public eye for almost 30 years I wonder how she's only now being under scrutiny for being difficult.

Reactions: limom