Kelly 40 Gold GHW?

Thanks for your response hun. Your last sentence is exactly what I'm nervous about. I don't want to get the bag home and then think "Hmmmm, I like this but it's just not LOVE" ya know? However, when I got my Soufre B I second guessed it & it may be my most used B! Ahhhh decisions.....:biggrin:
Maybe you can buy it, bring it home and see how you feel. If it doesn't make your heart sing, you can return it. It took me a week to determine if I liked my bag. I looked at it under different lighting, posed with several outfits, took a picture, compared it to bags I saw online. It sat in my closet and I would go back daily and look at it. I finally determined that I like it, it's a perfect first Birkin and I want to keep it. Still looking for a brighter one (don't have the funds now) but I am happy with my choice (for now!).

Thanks for your advice dear! I don't really have a set plan to only own 1 K40. Ideally I am thinking of having 1 K40 & 1 K35 since a B is just so easy to dump stuff in and grab stuff out. But who knows?! I may become obsessed with the Kelly next.

I wear my kelly way more than birkin, so easy to wear especially with kids.

Usually I am not a fan of orange, but this is quite nice. http://toughlookdonthurt.blogspot.ca/2010/12/orange-pop.html

To be honest with you, imo the perfect color for a K40 would be purple, not too bright yet colorful, and so a easy color to wear, dress up or down. :biggrin:

gold fills the gap, this colour goes with everything and of all neutrals it is the most pop. what i am not sure about is the size though, i am six feet and consider it too big! it takes away the feminine side of that bag for me. otherwise u cant go wrong with a K in gold