Kelly 28 - any regrets?

These are fabulous examples, thanks!
You are most welcome, hope it helps.

You wear it so well TankerToad.
You are too kind, thank you.

This is very helpful and thanks for sharing.
Good, hoped it would.

You look fantastic in every outfit! I'm at the other end of the height spectrum and your examples really show how perfect a 28 can be for all.
Do you have a 28? You find it right for you? Shows how wonderful this size for us ALL!

Love the different looks, and your chic style:smile:
Aww, thank you.

you look fabulous in each and every pic, and that K28 looks perfect on you!!!!
Thank you, Sista! You look fab in all your photos, as well. I do love the 32K size, too. But the 28 is awefully wonderful as well. In a perfect world it is good to have both in a collection.

I love big bags so when I was offered a 28 Rouge Vif Box Kelly GHW many years ago, I hesitated... yet got it anyway. So glad I did. It's the only bag in my closet that can hold all my necessities, yet still look appropriate with evening wear. Clutches don't cut it for me and though many women can rock bigger Hermès bags for evening, I can't. For reference, I'm 5'5"/1.65m and 115lb/52kg.

Has this issue been resolved yet for the OP?
Ok for reference I am 5'8" and not particularily tiny but the 28 turns out to be the perfect day to night size. I thought it might be too small for me but actually its fine. The 32 is more a work bag and the 28 is sort of an all around size. Here are some different outfits and you can see, work, casual and somewhere in between:
Stunning! I am 5'8'' also and loved your post. I was offered a Sellier 32cm in Epsom leather and thought it was too much bag for me. Perhaps the color being so bright gave the perspective of a very large bag. I don't carry much inside my bags and have both B30 and 35 so I will carefully consider buying a 28K. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Same here. I do not see a lot of K28 in the vintage market, especially in good condition. Color ones are harder than black K28 to find as well.

I have every size kelly except 40. K28 sellier has the best proportion of all. I do not care K28 retourne for some reason. I think retourne 32 has better proportion. Of course K20 is soooo cute as well. Wish it is not so rare...

Back to topic, K28 sellier is perfect and must-have for hermes lovers!

Reactions: aethra21
Chiming in as a new Kelly 32 retourné owner.
I find it to be very spacious ,far more so than a the Trim 31 which I find a bit poky .
I'm 5' 5'' and quite small , the bag looks fine, but so does the seller 28 .
I've seen Calexandre with her 28 seller and she looks amazing . See post 20
We found that the larger bags suit me better than her and vice versa with the small ones , so I think you should try to handle and see yourself with both: tpf meetings are a great place for this

Kelly 28 is a good size but not a daily bag for me. Here's one of the photo of my K28 miel porosus croc. I am medium build and 5'5" in height. Hope this help!
hi,
I feel like my frame is very similar to yours. I’m trying to decide between a Kelly Sellier 25 or 28. If you also have a 25 would it be possible for you to send body shots with the 28 & the 25 pls? And Which do you personally preffer and why?

Here is moi with my K25 Sellier.

I am 5'8" and on the chubby side because of my love for cookies. The cardigan is Hermes size 38 (loose fit) and the H sweater is size 34 (tight fit). I will not state my weight here because I weigh as much as a mountain compared to the other ladies here.

20190309_111905.jpg
I think the 25 doesn't look that different from a 28 on me. 25 fits my two big phones, Bearn wallet, key pouch, car key, lip gloss with no problem. 28 can fit a bag of doggie treats and a 90cm scarf in addition. So yes, I would prefer the 28 myself.