Keepall 45...i'm waitlisted! want to buy it 99%...BUT...1% is...

Wait-listed for a monogram keepall 45? That sounds like some SA's mistake. The keepall is an iconic bag of Louis Vuitton. They usually have two-three around the store...That's a little strange...

Buy it. It is one of the most useful bags you will ever own...

It'll take ages for the handles to go black, no matter how much sweat-sweat-sweating your hands do! As others have said keep the patina even with babywipes and maybe removing early blackness with magic eraser after each use.

P.S. You have a really confusing writing style. :confused1: It took me a few reads to work out what on earth you were on about with all those half-finished sentences and ellipses. I don't mean to sound rude or anything and I do see you're 18, but it'd be much easier for people to help you if you write in a more adult manner. :flowers:

Wait-listed for a monogram keepall 45? That sounds like some SA's mistake. The keepall is an iconic bag of Louis Vuitton. They usually have two-three around the store...That's a little strange...

Buy it. It is one of the most useful bags you will ever own...

they didn't even have a display!!!

:confused1: they only had the keepall 60...

It'll take ages for the handles to go black, no matter how much sweat-sweat-sweating your hands do! As others have said keep the patina even with babywipes and maybe removing early blackness with magic eraser after each use.

P.S. You have a really confusing writing style. :confused1: It took me a few reads to work out what on earth you were on about with all those half-finished sentences and ellipses. I don't mean to sound rude or anything and I do see you're 18, but it'd be much easier for people to help you if you write in a more adult manner. :flowers:

ye...i don't know...50% of people here read and say what you said! but the other half...lol i think can understand clearly...sorry about that! it's because i try to keepall my sentences clean and clear...or i end up writing paragraphs!!!:Push: