Keep or Not - Red Lambskin w/ Gold Hardware?

i love red with gold, especially that particular shade in the picure. i think warmer toned colors look great w/ gold hardware, and this bag is no exception! please post pix when you get it. great score!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is that website? I'm not familiar with it, but maybe you US-girls know it. I thought chanels were never sold online? Or is this a site for a local boutique or something?

Back to topic, I actually really like the gold HW with red! Especially if you also wear gold jewelry..

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is that website? I'm not familiar with it, but maybe you US-girls know it. I thought chanels were never sold online? Or is this a site for a local boutique or something?

Back to topic, I actually really like the gold HW with red! Especially if you also wear gold jewelry..

Hi Roxana! To be quite honest, I'm not too familar with the website either - it is my first time purchasing a bag there. I know that it is a legitimate consignment website. I've heard other TPFers purchased bags from there before and had good experiences :smile:

Hi Roxana! To be quite honest, I'm not too familar with the website either - it is my first time purchasing a bag there. I know that it is a legitimate consignment website. I've heard other TPFers purchased bags from there before and had good experiences :smile:
O ok then. But do be careful, because I noticed some minor details on some other stuff. I'm not an expert, but they just seemed off to me. (for example the black chanel croc bag had on the detail foto one chain link that missed the leather. And they sold a LV ludlow that wasn't vernis, but mat leather (I wonder LV made this?!).
Anyway, just wanted you to be careful about it... My worries might be unnecessary!