Keanu's Dinner Date

nathansgirl1908 said:
I can't agree with that. I think he should be free to go anywhere and not have to deal with that all the time. Paparazzi can get a little ridiculous at times and so can some fans.

I agree with the person who said that woman looks like his mother. She really does. And he isn't looking too hot these days. I miss the days when he looked like he did in Speed. :love: He was delicious in that movie!

of course he's free to go anywhere. I was just commenting on why he looks so annoyed. The point is, he knows he will not be left alone in that area so why go just because he can? nevermind. I'm beginning to think you just enjoy disagreeing with everything. I wasn't trying to start a debate, just stating something I know too well living in LA and coming from that industry.

Last week I went out to walk my dog and Keanu was eating the restaurant next to me apartment at an outside table, I was only 1 foot away from him. He was having dinner with a blonde, maybe in her 30's, she was not very attractive but not ugly. They were sitting across from each other but not lovey-dovey at all. He looked unshaven (not in the good way), and not so hot. I was kind of shocked he looked so bad. I have seen him many times over the years here in NYC, and he is not as his best. However, this is understandable given all the tragedy he has dealt with. Best of luck to him. :shrugs:

^^^he's got alot of female friends. I think the only time celebrities are obligated to look good is at public appearances. Otherwise, I think they have a right to be like everyone else. I go out to lunch with friends from both sexes and we are not always dressed to the nines. Just comfy. KWIM?

his ex gf passed away a few years ago i believe due to a car accident.
prior to that incident, she and keanu were expecting their first child, a daughter to be named Ava (after ava gardner), but the baby was sadly, stillborn :sad:
such tragedy.

Yikes, that's definitely not one of his best-looking photographs. But, just shave off the beard and splash a bit of water over his face and he'll look great again! :smile: :love:

Sometimes I wonder if they like being bearded so less people notice them, I have seen Brad Pitt do the scruffy thing, too. I still think people notice them anyway, but it is kind of like celebrities and their sunglasses.