Katy is here!!!

Congrats, Lexie, would really like to see some modelling pics to figure out how much room there is under the shoulder...like the colour, but I'm afraid it doesn't give me the "fever"..

Nice bag, Lexie. My eggplant Dylan arrived while I was in Tampa. Haven't had a chance to really inspect it yet, but initial impression is that I'm not in love. I'll take some pics over the weekend and post for everyone to see.

Fits fine on the shoulder but not alot of room under there. The flap is really nothing and inconsequential. It's just small and hides the pocket and zipper. Flaps over very easily. As far as comparing it to the Sienna. This is so different. The weight is miles apart and the amount it holds??? Maybe the same or the Katy holding more since it's kinda boxy and Satchel shaped.
The color and leather are it's high points and the style grows on you the more you look at it.

It certainly is growing on me the more I look (and you're pictures are better at selling this bag than most retail sellers so far!)

It's a lovely color, and I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all those questions. ;)

I maybe can get some pics of it a couple of days. Right now Hubby and I live on opposite sides of the universe it seems. I come home-he goes to work. He can't take a good pic to save his life. One time he tried to take pics of my bag and he thought it looked fine and it showed nothing and half of it was cut off. Maybe I can catch him long enough to hold the bag so I can take a pic.

The color is the really big intrigue on the bag. The shiny leather is another. Am I in love??? No...but I have a feeling when I use it I will grow to love it. It's very versatile in this color. It can be very dressy or casual also and I think the sheen of the leather will make it a good rain bag (like the Jillians or Ada's).

Congrats Lexie, it's a lovely bag! I think its the nicest design out of all the suspender series, though I'll probably wait to see the rest of Kooba's fall collection before deciding on one. I really like the look of the glazed leather, plus should be easy to maintain. Enjoy!

I just decided to try it out and put all my stuff in it. I like it even better now. All the side pockets, inner pockats and front pocket make it very easy to organize plus still have the nice larger opne space inside. It looks nicer filled. The side of the bag is very attractive when filled up. A very unique looking satchel. 1000 times better than the Kelsey.