Katie, Tom & His Mini- Me

4 hours 45 min

Katie Holmes was caught in a rare moment of solitude in LA yesterday. She was out all by her lonesome after some sort of meeting in which she either doodled or purposefully sketched a woman child in a puffy dress. Perhaps she's getting into clothing design (as we totally need more celebs getting into that) or planning Suri's first birthday (or Sweet 16 -- it's never too early!) dress. Meanwhile, where are all the other people? This is LA right? What's up with the abandoned street? Right,

she's an exact cross between them both! how sweet, they're really lovely, all of them:heart: i wish ppl would leave all the hurtful speculation and ******** away from that kid:sad:

I know! I sitll boggle over those who say that child is not Tom's. HELLOOO? That child is an exact mix of both but more of Tom. Such a cutie!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes may be expecting a new addition to their family -- and perhaps a baby boy this time!

An insider close to TomKat was spotted at posh West Hollywood baby boutique, Petit Tresor, last week. The friend was looking at 'scenarios' for a boy’s nursery and a source at TMZ overheard her saying, "We want to be prepared for a baby boy."

The themes for the room that were of interest were: Color Blue, Nursery Rhyme, Cartoons and Sports. The estimated cost of these themes? Anywhere from $45 000 and up.

The question at hand now is whether the baby will be biological or adopted as the shop was given an April 15 deadline, only three days before baby Suri celebrates her first birthday

Tom and Katie are going crazy and they let their daughter see the sunlight again! Yes, she was spotted in a public place last week for the second time. Apparently Katie took her for a lunch and here's the photo.

Attachments

• suri.jpg
    suri.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 38
Rumor: Are Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise expecting a boy?
By Danielle, CBB Publisher
Katie Holmes doesn't look pregnant, but she and husband Tom Cruise may be adding a boy to their family. According to TMZ, a friend of Tom and Katie's went to celebrity baby boutique Petit Tresor, asking for four "scenarios" for a baby boy's room. The friend said, "We want to be prepared for a baby boy," and mentioned interest in sports, cartoon and nursery rhyme themes, along with use of lots of eggshell blue. The room will supposedly include a custom-made blue and white antique crib, blue bedding and blue walls with floating clouds and cost around $45,000. The store was given a deadline of April 15 (though we're not sure if that's for completion of the nursery, or just concepts). Their daughter Suri Cruise will be one years old on April 18th.
Since Katie doesn't appear pregnant, perhaps she and Tom are adopting this baby boy.
What do you think?
Source: TMZ

she's an exact cross between them both! how sweet, they're really lovely, all of them:heart: i wish ppl would leave all the hurtful speculation and ******** away from that kid:sad:
I know.
I thought there was something off towards the beginning, but as the relationship progressed further, I realized that judging them is tiring, and now I'm happy going with, "As long as they're happy . . . "

It works for me.

Suri is adorable.