Katie Holmes

I googled it after Singra's post:
"Suppressive Person, often abbreviated SP, is a term used in Scientology to describe the "antisocial personalities" who, according to Scientology's founder L. Ron Hubbard, make up about 2.5% of the population." I'm assuming this means they're to be shunned, discredited, or taken down. Adolf Hitler shares that designation with Suri.

I think way back when some people thought this could be corrected with shoes
I thought after I said this it was probably wrong. sorry

Hey....no need to be sorry about anything. I was born pigeon toed. My pediatrician told my mom to put my shoes on the opposite feet for a short time. (being that I was in baby shoes, I don't remember the length of time), but in a short while, my toes did not point inward. Don't know if anyone does this anymore, but all I can say is that it worked. Now I walk like a runway model! Haha! I still believe that Katie is pigeon toed.

Reactions: sdkitty
Oops sorry about the vagueness. I don't know if any of it is true, probably bulls**t... there was an interview with Cruise where he gave a slightly odd vague answer as to wether he saw his daughter and then I can remember a bunch of articles that followed speculating if she had been labeled a SP(suppressive person)... which would mean they would need to be cut out of the scientologist's life. I think with most members it would mean complete estrangement but perhaps in tom's case he may have more leeway. I think it was speculation from former members as well as the usual gossip based on observed patterns.

I can recall a pap video when Suri was about 3 or 4 where he makes a big show of taking Suri out of a car and lingers to make sure they get the shot. The child wasn't having it and began to act up but he still spent time posing with the child making sure they and bystanders got their photo.

To become a movie star of his stature takes a certain willingness to be open about certain aspects of your life... it's just weird you never see any photos of them together any more when there have been multiple instances of him showing her off in the past... and we know that Cruise takes the job of being a movie star very seriously.

Of course it's all based on absolute reckless speculation. Who knows what is the truth.

I live across the street from L. Ron Hubbard's house in Arizona, it's been hermetically sealed and preserved in its 1950s glory as some sort of historical monument for Scientologists. Our bug guy sprays their property too and says they [the caretakers] are super weird, lots of cameras and paranoia. Every now and then they have some gala with valet parking and loud music and we're always like, Tom? John? Is that you???

I live across the street from L. Ron Hubbard's house in Arizona, it's been hermetically sealed and preserved in its 1950s glory as some sort of historical monument for Scientologists. Our bug guy sprays their property too and says they [the caretakers] are super weird, lots of cameras and paranoia. Every now and then they have some gala with valet parking and loud music and we're always like, Tom? John? Is that you???
It was stated on the Leah Remini special that they have a few properties prepared in case L Ron Hubbard happens to return to Earth...they are outfitted in the way he liked...with favourite foods, cigarettes, etc.

You don't all think Tom is shelling out big dollars in child support?
Its all just speculation, really. Neither Katie nor Tom will ever break their silence on their divorce and settlement IMO.