Kate Spade....any fans out there?

This is my F&F sale purchase...have been thinking about it since last year, and decided the green was the right color for me! Grant Street Lg Gabriel in Freshgreen. I love it to bits!!

Attachments

• image-1570122302.jpg
    image-1570122302.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 634
I was wondering where the love was for Kate Spade bags! My KS bag was my first "splurge" bag. I purchased her in 2008 and I'm still using her today! She makes me happy because she's a nice bright red, lovely classic shape, and she has a polka dot lining (still makes my heart sing..hehe).

Attachments

• KS.jpg
    KS.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
Wow. I just found a "Charlize" gold coast in scarlet at Marshalls for $130. Not really my style but a classic shape and a real deal. Hmmm. Trying to figure out whether to keep. Hard to make scarlet/red work with a lot of the wardrobe.

So... I didn't keep the ardriatic Leslie. She reeked of some sort of chemical paint and made me nauseous every time I pulled her out of the dustbag. That won't work.

The small Leslie I bought during the F&F sale came yesterday, and it smells horrible as well. I'm not sure what KS did to these Leslie bags...I have several other KS bags, and they all have a nice leather smell to them. I think I am going to keep it, but it is still disappointing.

The small Leslie I bought during the F&F sale came yesterday, and it smells horrible as well. I'm not sure what KS did to these Leslie bags...I have several other KS bags, and they all have a nice leather smell to them. I think I am going to keep it, but it is still disappointing.

Wonder if it has something to do with the dye for specific colors? The cinnabar leslie that I've seen in person doesn't smell...