Kate Middletons wedges

hello, i'm wondering if you were able to make them work. I'm usually a size 6.5 too, so now worried 37 might be too big. Should i go for 36 instead. hope you are still loving your pair!

Yes, they worked for me. You can get the fancy feet inserts at tjmaxx. I'm not sure if the 36 would fit you better, but for me I think maybe not because there is just (a tiny) about a half size gap on the 37. And then the 36 might be a bit tight. I really love my pair, I bought the taupe color.

Yes, they worked for me. You can get the fancy feet inserts at tjmaxx. I'm not sure if the 36 would fit you better, but for me I think maybe not because there is just (a tiny) about a half size gap on the 37. And then the 36 might be a bit tight. I really love my pair, I bought the taupe color.

Very helpful, thanks gueancla. Appreciate all the information shared! I think chicago has no stock at the moment, will try again in a few weeks.

I just bought a pair similar to Kate's shoe's although she wears the sledge these are one size (heel wise above her's)

Attachments

• LK.jpg
    LK.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 122
  • LK Peak.jpg
    LK Peak.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 122
  • LKBennett.jpg
    LKBennett.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 119
geez I did it again :sad: I just realized this was for the wedges and I posted a pump I really need to stop posting when I am trying to fall asleep sigh, anyway enjoy the pictures and have a great evening :smile: