KARO owners??

the blue ones at the sale were thalassa, not bj ;) all the ones i saw anyway! i almost bought one so i inspected it pretty closely and checked the tag inside.. or did they have different blues on wednesday?

I didn't see them close up, but on reflection, they were probably thalassa, if thalassa is a bit less bright than bj, sorry, I'm not good on identifying colours. If you got your hands on them, then that confirms it. Out of interest, where they a good deal? What is the sale:original price, do you remember? My gloves were a real bargain but the wallet had a smaller percentage of the original price, I seem to remember.

Elisabethk - don't know the yellow leather, sorry - they were all on a shelf behind the SAs the other side of the counter. Ananas might have seen perhaps?

they were 292€ down from 498€ (i think that was the original price) so not a bad deal at all.

i didn't see what leather the yellow was, she just handed me the blue, they didn't seem to keen on putting the whole box on the table..

Here's a pic of my new turquoise Chevre Karo PM. For reference, it was $660. And it came with the H sleeper bag, which I thought was a nice touch.

karo.jpg

I just purchased a Karo last week. She is Violet and the GM size. I was simply amazed at how big it actually was. I have plenty of room for my make-up and then some. It is beautifully bright. I thought I was getting raisin, but when I looked back it was Violet. This was definitely OK by me as I prefer brighter colors.

Attachments

• hermesbjkelly 0051.jpg
    hermesbjkelly 0051.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 108
I just purchased a Karo last week. She is Violet and the GM size. I was simply amazed at how big it actually was. I have plenty of room for my make-up and then some. It is beautifully bright. I thought I was getting raisin, but when I looked back it was Violet. This was definitely OK by me as I prefer brighter colors.
Whoa, the Karo in Violet is so beautiful! I just got a Zip Agenda in Violet in my pic above) and the color is so lovely. Congratulations!

The Karo rocks!

Whoa, the Karo in Violet is so beautiful! I just got a Zip Agenda in Violet in my pic above) and the color is so lovely. Congratulations!

The Karo rocks!

^^^Your Zip agenda is gorgeous! I think it is so bright! Thank you...I truely am amazed at how big it is. My good friend kept telling me about the Karo's and I just had to finally find out for myself. Love it! I can't wait to go to a wedding and use her as a clutch.

Congrats on your Zip Agenda!

Candace~ We are like fraternal twins...:lol: