Just when you tought you seen it all!!

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
I usually have a keen eye for fakes- but I guess not keen enough. Its when you go to catalog something that you inadvertently discover a roach amongst your most prized authentic Hermes Collection. This roach will be promptly discarded in the trash can. Lesson learned- never let your guard down when purchasing anything from anyone especially ebay!!

How can anyone mess with a heart??:heart::crybaby:

Attachments

• Fake Heart Cadena.JPG
    Fake Heart Cadena.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 453
I don't see it. What is it about it that makes it a fake? Is it the size?
It looks like a fingerprint on it so it makes it a little bit hard to see.

Sorry you got a fake :crybaby: (as someone who recently bought a fake bag from Ebay, I can sympathise so big cyber hugs).

Once bitten...I'll be spending my money in the Hermes shop rather than on Ebay from now on.

I usually have a keen eye for fakes- but I guess not keen enough. Its when you go to catalog something that you inadvertently discover a roach amongst your most prized authentic Hermes Collection. This roach will be promptly discarded in the trash can. Lesson learned- never let your guard down when purchasing anything from anyone especially ebay!!

How can anyone mess with a heart??:heart::crybaby:

OMG ! Never saw such a gross fake... It is just pathetic. Why are people making those ? I hope you did not pay too much for that crap.....:tdown:

I mean it is easy to see it when you compare to the real one.... But not so easy when you see it alone...OF COURSE...I undertand that you got caught.